Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 225
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,428
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to the Soccer Forum.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location : USA
    2. Favorite Club Team : Manchester United
    3. Favorite National team : USA (if they count as one LOL)
    4. Favorite Competitions : EPL , Champions League
    5. Favorite Player (s) : Ryan Giggs
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Football
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Cubs, Bears
    7. Anything else you care to share? The last question was actually two questions

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,428
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome to the Soccer Forum.


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South OC
    Posts
    4,241
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location : California
    2. Favorite Club Team : AC Milan
    3. Favorite National team : Brazil and England
    4. Favorite Competitions : World Cup and Champions League
    5. Favorite Player (s) : Kaka, Rooney, John Terry, and Henry
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Basketball, Football, and Baseball
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Lakers, Rams, Angels, and Braves.
    7. Anything else you care to share? AC Milan owns
    Last edited by Kobeeeeee24; 07-26-2007 at 05:27 PM.
    Best quote in PSD history:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut_La_Rock View Post
    Becoming a mod is the equivalent selling your soul to the devil for a handjob from your sister.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,170
    vCash
    1500
    About time you stopped by here

    Kaka could use some votes in the elimination game btw.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,250
    vCash
    1675
    1. Location : New Jersey
    2. Favorite Club Team : Arsenal FC
    3. Favorite National team : Spain and Netherlands
    4. Favorite Competitions : Champions Leauge
    5. Favorite Player (s) : Kaka, RVP, Fabregas, Villa
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Football, basketball
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Nets, Dolphins YANKEES!!!!!!
    7. Anything else you care to share?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    1. Location : New Jersey
    2. Favorite Club Team : Arsenal FC
    3. Favorite National team : Spain and Netherlands
    4. Favorite Competitions : Champions Leauge
    5. Favorite Player (s) : Kaka, RVP, Fabregas, Villa
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Football, basketball
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Nets, Dolphins YANKEES!!!!!!
    7. Anything else you care to share?
    Damn, another Arsenal supporter. j/k

    Welcome to the forum!


    p.s. Is it me or is there like 2 or 3 Arsenal fans here that are also Dolphins fans?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Big UK.
    Posts
    7,129
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: England
    2. Favorite Club Team: West Ham
    3. Favorite National team: England
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup, Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s): Dean Ashton, Anton Ferdinand, Carlos Tevez, Mark Noble, Daniele De Rossi, C. Ronaldo
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Cricket (international only), Rugby (international only). Pretty much any sport really.
    What other sporting teams do you root for? White Sox, Bears, Bulls
    Loose seal. Watch out for loose seal.

    I don't care about Lucille. She lies.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zzConflict View Post
    1. Location: England
    2. Favorite Club Team: West Ham
    3. Favorite National team: England
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup, Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s): Dean Ashton, Anton Ferdinand, Carlos Tevez, Mark Noble, Daniele De Rossi, C. Ronaldo
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Cricket (international only), Rugby (international only). Pretty much any sport really.
    What other sporting teams do you root for? White Sox, Bears, Bulls
    I've always wanted to ask a true West Ham fan what he thought about the movie Green Street Hooligans....

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Big UK.
    Posts
    7,129
    vCash
    1500
    I bought it about 6 months ago but haven't gotten around to watching it yet so I can't help you out there unfortunately.
    Loose seal. Watch out for loose seal.

    I don't care about Lucille. She lies.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    5,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zzConflict View Post
    I bought it about 6 months ago but haven't gotten around to watching it yet so I can't help you out there unfortunately.
    Watch it ASAP!

    I'm just really curious

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    2,474
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Vegas
    2. Favorite Club Team: Toronto FC
    3. Favorite National team: Germany
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s): Lucas Podolski
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Basketball

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,344
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zzConflict View Post
    1. Location: England
    2. Favorite Club Team: West Ham
    3. Favorite National team: England
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup, Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s): Dean Ashton, Anton Ferdinand, Carlos Tevez, Mark Noble, Daniele De Rossi, C. Ronaldo
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Golf, Cricket (international only), Rugby (international only). Pretty much any sport really.
    What other sporting teams do you root for? White Sox, Bears, Bulls
    Liverpool and West Ham had one hell of an FA Cup 2 years ago.
    Last edited by In_Ned_I_Trust; 08-07-2007 at 02:06 AM.


    I'm a Hall of Famer, I'm important.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,428
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHalladay#32 View Post
    1. Location: Vegas
    2. Favorite Club Team: Toronto FC
    3. Favorite National team: Germany
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s): Lucas Podolski
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball, Basketball
    Welcome to the Soccer Forum.


  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    769
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - San Antonio, Texas
    2. Favorite Club Team - Barcelona, Newcastle United, Valencia
    3. Favorite National team - USA, Brazil
    4. Favorite Competitions - Champions League, Premiere League, World Cup, MLS
    5. Favorite Player (s) - Ronaldinho, Gerrard, David Villa, Landen Donnovan
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Basketball, Football, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys
    7. Anything else you care to share? No sir

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •