Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location- Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    2. Favorite Club Team- SL Benfica + Real Madrid
    3. Favorite National team- Portugal
    4. Favorite Competitions- Champions League + World Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s)- Former- Luis Figo, Eusebio, Rui Costa, Ronaldo Current- Cristiano Ronaldo, Fabio Coentrao, David Luiz
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Hockey fan- Chicago Blackhawks
    7. Anything else you care to share?
    Avaid Portuguese soccer fan and Chicago Blackhawks fan

vCash
    1. Location- South Brazil
    2. Favorite Club Team- Grêmio FBPA
    3. Favorite National team- Brazil
    4. Favorite Competitions- Champions, Brasileirão (brazil's national league) and Libertadores
    5. Favorite Player (s)- Former- Jardel, Ronaldo (thin) and Mazaroppi Current- Fabio Rochemback, Victor and Gabriel
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball, Basketball and football - Astros, Rockets and Texans
    Just I like soccer and wanna discuss about it
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    1. Location: Saint Paul MN
    2. Favorite Club Team: Ajax (Europe) and DC United (MLS)
    3. Favorite National team: USA and Holland
    4. Favorite Competitions: Eredivisie, MLS (i know its bad but its close to home)
    5. Favorite Player (s): Charlie Davies, Wesley Sneijder, Johan Cruyff, Gio van Brockhorst, Tim Howard.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? American Football, Basketball, Baseball
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings, Boston Celtics
    7. Anything else you care to share? Played soccer (keeper) since age four and still going strong. World's most beautiful game hands down. There's nothing compared to the world cup.
    Last edited by MinnesotaMagic; 03-23-2011 at 09:01 PM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=ala;827553]Ok guys you know the drill.

1. Location... chino california
    2. Favorite Club Team: Barca, man-u, and chivas
    3. Favorite National team: Mexico
    4. Favorite Competitions: world cup, confederation cup and champions league
    5. Favorite Player (s): Iniesta (ball control & passing), messi (quickness) Chicharito (scoring ability) i enjoy watching Gio Dos Santos n Guardado
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Lakers! (on the way to 3 peet).. patriots

vCash
    I don't really have a favorite team or even watch the sport all that much since my grandfather passed. He was an amazing player/former All American, but more known for his coaching ability. Every so often when I think of him, I naturally think of soccer. His name was Don Yonker. He was the head coach of Drexel University and an assistant coach for the US National team in '79 for a tournament in Mexico. He won the national title in '58 with Drexel, the last year they simply gave the title to the best team before the creation of the NCAA tournament. He is an author of a couple books, one I believe you can still get today on amazon. He is in the National Soccer Hall of Fame as coach (Class of '92) nominated by the NSCAA as well as the Drexel U. one (Class of '77). I went and saw his photo/plaque and archives at the National one before they closed the facility down 2/10.

Thanks for letting me share this with you.

http://www.drexeldragons.com/hof.asp...3&path=&kiosk=
    http://www.drexeldragons.com/news/20...08uncwpre.aspx
    http://soccer.convio.net/site/PageSe...perating_model
    http://homepages.sover.net/~spectrum/hall.html
    http://www.nscaa.com/subpages/20060403113926228.php
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 04-16-2011 at 07:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

vCash
    out of date
    Last edited by GoPacers33; 05-16-2013 at 10:49 AM.

vCash
    1. Location - South Florida
    2. Favorite Club Team - Liverpool, Bayern Munich
    3. Favorite National team - Germany, Holland, USA
    4. Favorite Competitions - any World Cup (women, youth, men), UEFA championship
    5. Favorite Player (s) Dirk Kuyt, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bastian Schweinsteiger
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? football pro/college(miami hurricanes), basketball pro/college(miami heat/ canes, baseball(yankees, marlins), golf (tiger, hunter mahan)
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    1. Location -Los Angeles
    2. Favorite Club Team -Millwall
    3. Favorite National team -England
    4. Favorite Competitions -World cup, Champions league
    5. Favorite Player (s) Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Owen, Michael Essien, Asamoah Gyan and Tim Cahill
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Football pro/college(Raiders, Usc), basketball pro/college(Denver Nuggets,Usc)
    7. Anything else you care to share

vCash
    1. Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada

2. Favorite Club Team: AS Roma

3. Favorite National Team: Italia

4. Favorite Competitions: Serie A, Europa League, Champions League, Euro Cup & World Cup

5. Favorite Player(s): Francesco Totti

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NFL-Broncos, NHL-Maple Leafs, CFL-TigerCats, MLB-Marlins, NBA-Pistons, NCAAF-Boise State & NCAAB-UConn

7. Anything else you care to share? love watching all different kinds of soccer

vCash
    1. Location: Canada
    2. Favorite Club Teams: Real Madrid, AC Milan, Arsenal
    3. Favorite National Teams: Brazil
    4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup and Champions League
    5. Favorite Player(s): Mesut Ozil, CR, Ibrahimovic, D. Forlan, Samir Nasri, Van Persie
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Too many to name
    7. Anything else you care to share? Look at Sig

Crossed the Rubicon, let the bridge be burned
    vCash
    1. Location: New Jersey

2. Favorite Club Team: None

3. Favorite National Team: USA, Netherlands ( my 13 year olds favorite shirt is an "Oranje" t shirt.

4. Favorite Competitions: World Cup

5. Favorite Player: Van Persie, Cristiano Ronaldo, Donovan and some guys I recognize on TV but forget their names.

6. Other sports you enjoy? Football, Baseball, Wrestling practically anything else as well.

7. Anything else you care to share? Got into soccer about 7 years ago looking to do something with my kids. Knew nothing about it then, the more I learn the more I realize I don't know much more about it now, but is certainly easier to go watch kids practice/play soccer than football or baseball, two of my favorite youth sports. Wrestling rules all still. All 3 play travel soccer, one plays for a New Jersey Soccer Academy so the household is rather committed. Being Dutch in surname and having a Hispanic wife with some ancestral ties to Spain the last World Cup final was quite the bash at our house. The Dutch fans got the big screen, while the Spain fans were closer to the Pernil. I guess it makes sense that I am now a NY Met fan with their blue and orange colors.
    RIP Paul Kuznetz aka uapeople

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I'm all for Bay playing everyday. I don't mind, I understand with the contract situation.

vCash
    Didn't want to make a new thread for this so I just decided to go a little off topic and as if anyone here knows or remembers the player Sergio Diaz. he was the 10 for a Colo-colo (Chilean team) that won for straight local championships. He has also played for Banfield in Argentina, Necaxa in Mexico and so on.

vCash
    Been here for a while, not done one of these though.

1. Location: Outside London, England
    2. Favorite Club Team: West Ham United, also like Real Madrid and Philadelphia Union
    3. Favorite National team: England
    4. Favorite Competitions: All English divisions, Bundesliga
    5. Favorite Player (s): Xavi (hate Barcelona, but he's the best player of our generation), Wayne Rooney, James Tomkins, Joe Cole
    6. Other sports you enjoy? Rugby, American Football, Baseball and Basketball.
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Saracens RFC, Philadelphia Eagles/Phillies/Sixers
    7. Anything else you care to share? Pretty much grown up as an obsessive fan, been a huge part of my life for the best part of 15 years. Played every Sunday since I was five, played for West Ham youth at age 10. Been a season ticket holder at West Ham for a few years.

vCash
    Ooo s a!

vCash
    1. Location: Long Island, NY
    2. Favorite Club Team: Manchester United
    3. Favorite National team: USA and Italy
    4. Favorite Competitions: Barcalys, World Cup
    5. Favorite Player (s) Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery, Rooney, Dempsey, Donovan
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Mets, Rangers, Falcons, Bulls, Rams
    7. Anything else you care to share? Nope

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast