Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Nominations for the All-Time Top 10 Right Backs

It will still take some time to get to 10 in Goalies

but in order that i dont forget anyone when we proceed to the RB position you can add nominations for the position.

try to not repeat same names over and over.

My all time spanish Nominees for Rb would be: Rivilla, Jose Antonio Camacho* and Michel Salgado ( Puyo/ramos are Central defenders).

*Could play either band, and started his career on the left but over time to make room for Gordillo switched to right.

carlos alberto, djalma santos, cafu, vogts, zanetti, Rivilla, Camacho, Salgado.

thuram ( Discuss, Rb or CB)
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 08-16-2013 at 12:22 AM.

vCash
    i suggest limiting it to 10 nominations to begin with and adding a new one after each poll like the nba rankings. not trying to diminish any player's accomplishments but what's the point of having 15+ guys who likely won't even get a vote during the entire voting process

carlos alberto, djalma santos, cafu, vogts, thuram, zanetti i think are musts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    i suggest limiting it to 10 nominations to begin with and adding a new one after each poll like the nba rankings. not trying to diminish any player's accomplishments but what's the point of having 15+ guys who likely won't even get a vote during the entire voting process

carlos alberto, djalma santos, cafu, vogts, thuram, zanetti i think are musts
    nah, 30 from the beggining is ok it avoids bias when doing the process .
    And yes all of them are musts.

BUT i think thuram should be voted as central defender same boat thatn puyol or ramos.
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 08-16-2013 at 12:23 AM.

vCash
    maybe we can do a lot of positions at once croon? for example, start on the LB and RB positions. it will speed up the process because you are on pace to make 110 threads. i am getting old and we wont finish by the end of the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    maybe we can do a lot of positions at once croon? for example, start on the LB and RB positions. it will speed up the process because you are on pace to make 110 threads. i am getting old and we wont finish by the end of the year
    and who wants to end before the end of the year?

some activity to the fórum is good too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    and who wants to end before the end of the year?

some activity to the fórum is good too.
    well we can't talk about how much Mou won the past three years maybe a coach one would be good too

vCash
    Jose Nasazzi, thuram if we consider him a rb, Neville, zambrotta and i would even dare to say lahm.

vCash
    Seitaridis Insane peak, lazy mofo.. only cares about his Lamborghini, partying at Greek islands ans women (jealousy yeah...)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Jose Nasazzi, thuram if we consider him a rb, Neville, zambrotta and i would even dare to say lahm.
    I think we can cut Lahm out of the equation, but Neville and Zambrotta should round out the list. You guys already named the best players. I guess you could add Giuseppe Bergomi and Wim Suurbier.

My vote for fullbacks will be for Cafu bombing up the right with Maldini staying back on the left.

vCash
    Jimmy Armfield - England
    Berti Vogts - Germany
    Dennis Irwin - Ireland
    Giuseppe Bergomi - Italy
    Wim Suurbier - Holland
    Artur Correia - Portugal
    Denny McGrain - Scotland
    Jose Andrade - Uruguay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Jimmy Armfield - England
    Berti Vogts - Germany
    Dennis Irwin - Ireland
    Giuseppe Bergomi - Italy
    Wim Suurbier - Holland
    Artur Correia - Portugal
    Denny McGrain - Scotland
    Jose Andrade - Uruguay
    imo bergomi was more of a CB than a RB. also i think you got the wrong andrade from uruguay. jose was a dM

vCash
    Bergomi played RB and CB. Jose Andrade and Jose Nasazzi played in a 2-3-5 formation and positions were different then, its hard to compare to current times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Bergomi played RB and CB. Jose Andrade and Jose Nasazzi played in a 2-3-5 formation and positions were different then, its hard to compare to current times.
    i know he did. however, imo he was a better CB than RB. and what i meant about andrade is i think you mean this andrade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%AD...ADguez_Andrade. i know what you mean about jose andrade though. however, from what ive read on him he was basically all over the field and was able to recover the ball at a high rate

vCash
    Victor is another who could be added to the list.

vCash
    Zambrotta

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast