Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrinaldi View Post
    hey guys i live near beloit and go to most of there games..........if you want i could post about the game in depth.......watch out mor Michael Gonzalez the 1st baseman he is off to a hot start this year.
    That would be fine by me, I love to hear about our future Twins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilson21 View Post
    New Britain: The Rock Cats lost 2-1 as they wasted another great start by Bromberg: 7 innings, 4 hits, 1 run, 1 BB, and 9 K's.
    He might be the best candidate to replace an injured starter in the system aside from Duensing, and he's being blocked by the much less talented and less capable has-beens in Rochester. It is confounding to think that he isn't getting prepared in AAA because Mike Maroth and Glenn Perkins are wasting roster spots.

vCash
    It will be interesting to see what Gardy does with Hughes. From all reports his defense isn't top shelf, but he may still get some good playing time. We have seen the past three seasons that Gardy normally plays Harris only when other options are unavailable. I wonder if we will see a healthy does of the Aussie at third while Punto is out. He has the tools, but has struggled the last couple of years. Sometimes these guys break out only after they hit the big stage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksaviking View Post
    He might be the best candidate to replace an injured starter in the system aside from Duensing, and he's being blocked by the much less talented and less capable has-beens in Rochester. It is confounding to think that he isn't getting prepared in AAA because Mike Maroth and Glenn Perkins are wasting roster spots.
    Yeah Rochester always seems to have too many roster "fillers". If he continues to pitch like this and demonstrate control of his pitches, which has been the biggest knock on him, I'd love to see him moved to AAA in June/July. I think once one of the ****** "fillers" in Rochester fails in early summer, Bromberg will be moved to AAA and Gibson will take his spot at New Britain. That's at least my hope anyway.

As for Hughes, I hope he gets a fair share of pt up here. At least he can swing the bat.

vCash
    Hicks was 4/5 tonight with a home run. He's now hitting .268. Snappers win 7-5.

vCash
    All the other Twins' farm clubs lost. Rochester outhit Syracuse 12-8, but got beat 6-3. Perkins took another loss. New Britain lost 15-5 and Ft. Myers wasted a good start by Gibson, losing 5-2 to Palm Beach.

vCash
    Tremendous come back week for Hicks. He has gotten 14 hits in his last 26 AB's and has improved his numbers to .268/.388/.411 (.799). Thank God.

Angel Morales went deep again for the 3rd time this season. He's recording some strong numbers as well with a slash line of .278/.333/.519 (.852) with 5 SB. However, he has yet to fix his strikeout problem as he has struck out 17 times in 54 AB's. I think people forget that this guy is still only 20 years old.

Rochester lost as Perkins sucked *** again. 3.2 innings, 6 hits, 5 runs, 3 BB, and 4 K's. His only hope is the bullpen. Waldrop threw 2.1 shutout innings to lower his ERA to 0.73.

New Britain lost behind a ****** start from Gutierrez: 4 innings, 10 hits, 8 runs, 1 BB, and 3 K's. Revere went 2-3 with 2 BB and Tosoni went 1-5 with a triple and an RBI.

Ft. Myers lost 5-2 as Bullock gave up 3 runs in an inning for the loss. Gibson only went 5 innings giving up 4 hits, 1 run, 3 BB, and picked up 4 K's along the way. We literally have nothing on offense down there until Hicks and/or Morales make the inevitable move.

vCash
    Hicks and Morales should be moving up by June....they are literally blood brothers who both have a lot of taleng.

Wonder boy Sano should be up in beloit at the end of this year depending how he does in E-Town.

On Another Note Liam Hendriks is doing AMAZING.
    Batters are battin .96 on him 1:13 walk to strike out ratio,1 earned run, .41 era, in 22 innings.

Keep your eye out for him,he could be called up to fort myers real soon if he keeps pitching like this.

vCash
    Orlando Hudson is awful.

vCash
    You're awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees Suck View Post
    Orlando Hudson is awful.
    I think he just might be in the major leagues and is pretty good... unless there is a prospect with the same name.

vCash
    Did a guy that is a fan of the Orioles just say that someone sucks?

THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

props to rdwilliamson for the sig

vCash
    I believe so. May God have mercy on his soul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boeknows View Post
    Did a guy that is a fan of the Orioles just say that someone sucks?
    No I am a Sox fan. I rather have a donkey play second base. Even though I am not an Oriole fan I think Brian Roberts is 2x the player Orlando Hudson will ever be.

vCash
    They are both on the back end of their careers. It's not like this argument even matters.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast