Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kal Penn returns to Hollywood

From EW.com
    Who needs Washington when you can have White Castle? Kal Pennís reps confirm that the actor will leave his post as Barack Obamaís associate director of public engagement to return to his acting career. First up for the actor: a new Harold & Kumar movie, this one with a Christmas theme. New Line Studios has confirmed that the movie, to be directed by newcomer Todd Strauss Schulson, will begin filming in late June with an eye on a holiday 2011 release. The studio, now a division of Warner Bros., is still deliberating whether it will be shot in 3-D. Penn began his White House stint last year, shortly after his character on the television show House was abruptly killed off in April, per Pennís request to join the Obama administration.

vCash
    I guess he did not like the Health plan.

vCash
    Hopefully it is better than the second Harold and Kumar movie.
    White Castle was awesome but Guantanamo Bay sucked balls. And they better get Neil Patrick Harris back for this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Hopefully it is better than the second Harold and Kumar movie.
    White Castle was awesome but Guantanamo Bay sucked balls. And they better get Neil Patrick Harris back for this one.
    Didn't they kill off NPH in the second one? I don't know how they would bring him back from that..

Either way, I'm JACKED. The first one is among one of my favorite movies of all time, but the second one was just meh. Hopefully they redeem themselves.

vCash
    I liked the second one. Rob Corddry made it great for me, but as far as being over the top, it's much more so then the first which is better. Let's see what they do though, hope it's great.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    Didn't they kill off NPH in the second one? I don't know how they would bring him back from that..

Either way, I'm JACKED. The first one is among one of my favorite movies of all time, but the second one was just meh. Hopefully they redeem themselves.
    Did they kill him? I don't know I shut it off midway through it was so awful. Maybe they can bring him back as a ghost. He stole the show in the first one.

vCash
    I wish he could go back to House.

Can't wait for the next H&K

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post

He lived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHDV5hc1uU

#TANK

vCash
    I want to see both H&K movies again.