Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 162
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,960

    2010, under/over

    This is meant for things that happen in the sport not "under/over derek jeter threads" I'm not saying don't hijack, because it'll happen anyway. Ill start it off

    Under/over, 4 games snowed out at the new Target Stadium in minnesota

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Under, but not by much

    Over/under 30 homers for ManRam

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Valley Trick
    Posts
    5,539
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Under, but not by much

    Over/under 30 homers for ManRam
    over only if he doesn't get suspended again =)

    over/under

    20 wins for Halladay
    Want me to make you a painting similar to this vvvvvv?? Message me and we can work something out


    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    The Lions defense is better than SF...run, pass, whatever...they are badder and better... Cook the stats however you want to say SF is better at stopping the run or whatever but the Lions defense is better at winning games.
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't bring the real facts you are looking for.
    Here it is:
    5-0

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    23,606
    Under, but not by much.

    Over/under 88 wins for the AL Central winner?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants4life View Post
    over only if he doesn't get suspended again =)

    over/under

    20 wins for Halladay
    I like this game, under but again, just slightly

    Over/under 100 wins for the team who wins the AL East

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    Under, but not by much.

    Over/under 88 wins for the AL Central winner?
    This got skipped, so i'll answer it. I'll say under by a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    I like this game, under but again, just slightly

    Over/under 100 wins for the team who wins the AL East
    Over.

    Pujols hits 60 homers this year?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Pujols hits 60 homers this year?
    Under, but with Holliday he might hit 50

    Over/Under 1.5 teams to make the playoffs from the NL West

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    23,606
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Under

    Braun 40 homers
    Was skipped. Under.

    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Under, but with Holliday he might hit 50

    Over/Under 1.5 teams to make the playoffs from the NL West
    Over. Rockies win it, Dodgers win wild-card and get to lose to the Phillies in the first round this time.

    Over/under on how many times Cole Hamels' return to form is attributed to Roy Halladay: 957

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    Over/under on how many times Cole Hamels' return to form is attributed to Roy Halladay: 957
    I'm hoping he doesn't return to form haha, but if he does, over

    Over/Under .340 AVG for Joe Mauer

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Valley Trick
    Posts
    5,539
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    I'm hoping he doesn't return to form haha, but if he does, over

    Over/Under .340 AVG for Joe Mauer
    under, i say .320

    over / under

    Giants score more than 500 runs this year ?
    Want me to make you a painting similar to this vvvvvv?? Message me and we can work something out


    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    The Lions defense is better than SF...run, pass, whatever...they are badder and better... Cook the stats however you want to say SF is better at stopping the run or whatever but the Lions defense is better at winning games.
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't bring the real facts you are looking for.
    Here it is:
    5-0

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Over, but not by much

    Under/over 45 combine starts between ben sheets and rich harden

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanconMadness View Post
    Over, but not by much

    Under/over 45 combine starts between ben sheets and rich harden
    Under, no way Sheets reaches 20 IMO

    Over/Under 90 wins by the Angels

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,419
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Under, no way Sheets reaches 20 IMO

    Over/Under 90 wins by the Angels
    Under.

    Over/Under the number of significant injuries the Mets have this year: 5

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,930
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Under.

    Over/Under the number of significant injuries the Mets have this year: 5
    Under, I think the core will stay healthy

    Over/Under, 95 wins by the Phillies

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    23,606
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Under, I think the core will stay healthy

    Over/Under, 95 wins by the Phillies
    Push.

    Over/under 100 losses by the Royals.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •