Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    9 mil people watched last week ranked 16. CW should grab this show and out it on for 2 more seasons
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    I've only seen seasons 6, 7, and 8. So I still plan on watching the first 5.
    That's probably good news for you, since seasons 1-5 are 100 times better than these last three. Like, they're ****ing epic.

vCash
    I'm a big fan, of the first 2 and the last 2 seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    thank ****ing god

seasons 1-3 were some of the best seasons of TV ever made, but seasons 6-8 have been so bad, they've effectively ruined any positives memories i once had of this show. there's only so many times i can watch the same plot twists, maneuvers and god-awful acting before it begins to eat away at your brain like cancer (yes, i just likened 24 to cancer).
    Amen. If they had ended it after Season 3, I'd have been pissed at the time, but the sixth season and this one (I actually thought last season was tolerable) were just awful. Better to end too soon than to turn into TV's Old Yeller.

vCash
    Jack Bauer can lick my chode, 24 was the same thing over and over and vastly overrated.

Lets go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwabSquad View Post
    Jack Bauer can lick my chode, 24 was the same thing over and over and vastly overrated.
    Agree always fighting the same terroists and people get killed off so theres no character to enjoy other the Coward i mean Bauer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post
    lol im guessing you havnt seen it yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234