Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    9 mil people watched last week ranked 16. CW should grab this show and out it on for 2 more seasons
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    I've only seen seasons 6, 7, and 8. So I still plan on watching the first 5.
    That's probably good news for you, since seasons 1-5 are 100 times better than these last three. Like, they're ****ing epic.

I'm a big fan, of the first 2 and the last 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    thank ****ing god

seasons 1-3 were some of the best seasons of TV ever made, but seasons 6-8 have been so bad, they've effectively ruined any positives memories i once had of this show. there's only so many times i can watch the same plot twists, maneuvers and god-awful acting before it begins to eat away at your brain like cancer (yes, i just likened 24 to cancer).
    Amen. If they had ended it after Season 3, I'd have been pissed at the time, but the sixth season and this one (I actually thought last season was tolerable) were just awful. Better to end too soon than to turn into TV's Old Yeller.

Jack Bauer can lick my chode, 24 was the same thing over and over and vastly overrated.

Lets go.

Quote Originally Posted by SchwabSquad View Post
    Jack Bauer can lick my chode, 24 was the same thing over and over and vastly overrated.
    Agree always fighting the same terroists and people get killed off so theres no character to enjoy other the Coward i mean Bauer

Quote Originally Posted by MvpMets00 View Post
    lol im guessing you havnt seen it yet.

RIP Michael Massee

R.I.P. actor Michael Massee

By*William Hughes

Oct 26, 2016**8:23 PM

ShareTweet84

Michael Massee, an actor whose growling voice and intimidating mien made him one of Hollywood’s go-to portrayers of villains, murderers, and serial killers, has died.*According to*Variety, Massee was 61.

Appearing in everything from*Criminal Minds*to*Rizzoli & Isles, to memorable cameos in the*Amazing Spider-Man*moviesand a lead role on the first season of*24,Massee was an expert at projecting unwholesome and predatory intent. Whether he was playing*24’s darkly comic Ira Gaines, trading quips and bullets with Jack Bauer, or the satanic villain on NBC’s mid-2000s miniseries,*Revelations,*Massee captured the reptilian glee of pure evil with a commitment and relish matched by few character actors of his generation.

Unfortunately, Massee will most likely go down in history not for his skill as a performer, but for his involvement in a famous on-set tragedy. While co-starring as Funboy in the 1993 film*The Crow, Massee fired an improperly loaded prop pistol at the film’s lead, Brandon Lee, discharging a bullet lodged in the barrel from a previous scene. The bullet struck Lee in the stomach with lethal force. Although the film was eventually completed—and Lee’s death ruled an accident—the shock of the incident forced Massee to retire from an acting for a year, returning to New York and refusing all work. Twelve years later, he would tellExtra, “I don’t think you ever get over something like that.”

Actors who worked with Massee over the years—including Donal Logue and*Rizzoli & Isles’*Angie Harmon—went on Twitter today to express their condolences.

RIP MIchael Massee - kind, gentle, talented soul. Miss our Savannah talks...

— donal logue (@donallogue)October 26, 2016

My heart is heavy to hear of his passing. He was IMMENSELY talented & had the kindest soul. I am privileged to have known him.#RIPMichaelM?https://t.co/QxcaGHcQOf

— Angie Harmon (@Angie_Harmon)October 26, 2016

Send your Newswire tips totips@avclub.com

I wonder how many Seinfeld fans are calling this show dumb and repetitive.

24: Legacy will be on in 2017. Yeah kiefer wont be in it. But the new guy isn't even named Jack. So that leaves a opening as a special appearance for Jack to comeback maybe when Designated Survivor takes a break after season is over.

I'm not overly optimistic about this, but I will give it a chance just because...

did Jack's cell phone battery finally die?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    did Jack's cell phone battery finally die?
    those old phones always had the best battery lifes, and he never texted on it
    i'm also positive he carried batteries around with him

It's been so long since I watched.

Loved S1, but two or three episodes into S2 I gave up on it permanently. Something about his wife's amnesia or something like that didn't sit well with me.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

"Dammit Chloe!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast