Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    your not very bright. rotoworld said he was named the 5th starter. so thats what i put. i never thought he was gonna be the starter, i saw it on rotoworld so i posted it. and all your link said was no1 is named the starter yet, but it will probably be garcia and now theres another link that says more then likely it will be garcia. i dont even know why your complaining in the 1st place. thats 3 diff. links that have either said he is the starter, or more then likely will be.

but dont try and call me out when u obviously havent even looked on rotoworld when i clearly put it up on the 1st post.
    so let's just go to your first sentence, "your not very bright."

you start off by using the wrong form of the word your, you were looking for "you're" buddy. now, i already knew that i didn't need to continue reading your response seeing this, but i did anyways.

next you say you saw it on rotoworld, i wasn't aware that "rotoworld" was such a reputable source. the cardinals have an official webpage pal, i suggest you use that for future research.

next you say you never thought he'd be the starter, well now you just look stupid because he's pretty much locked it up. and you didn't say "i don't think he would" you said "never".. when it's pretty obvious he will be.

now we get to your 3 sources saying he'll be the starter or already has been named the starter, taking a closer look, you'll see that the only article that says he's starting is the one you found, which is unreliable and incorrect. so after you found a disputable article, you decided to title the thread "Jaime Garcia named 5th starter."

i know you're trying your best, and your opinion is probably worthwhile to some.. it certainly isn't to me. when you start out questioning the intelligence of someone who has a cumulative gpa of 3.87 in the business school at the University of Iowa, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    the sad thing is that i sat here and wrote this in about a minutes time, while your whitty post probably took a lot of hard thinking. i'm sure you were initially satsfied with your response, thinking you "got me" but reality has just set in.. get on my level, nigggga.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rick66ankiel24 View Post
    so let's just go to your first sentence, "your not very bright."

you start off by using the wrong form of the word your, you were looking for "you're" buddy. now, i already knew that i didn't need to continue reading your response seeing this, but i did anyways.

next you say you saw it on rotoworld, i wasn't aware that "rotoworld" was such a reputable source. the cardinals have an official webpage pal, i suggest you use that for future research.

1-next you say you never thought he'd be the starter, well now you just look stupid because he's pretty much locked it up. and you didn't say "i don't think he would" you said "never".. when it's pretty obvious he will be.

2-now we get to your 3 sources saying he'll be the starter or already has been named the starter, taking a closer look, you'll see that the only article that says he's starting is the one you found, which is unreliable and incorrect. so after you found a disputable article, you decided to title the thread "Jaime Garcia named 5th starter."

3-i know you're trying your best, and your opinion is probably worthwhile to some.. it certainly isn't to me. when you start out questioning the intelligence of someone who has a cumulative gpa of 3.87 in the business school at the University of Iowa, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    the sad thing is that i sat here and wrote this in about a minutes time, while your whitty post probably took a lot of hard thinking. i'm sure you were initially satsfied with your response, thinking you "got me" but reality has just set in.. get on my level, nigggga.
    i make 1 mistake in spelling and sad kids on her attack it like this website is a spelling bee. ha

1-when i said i never thought he was gonna be starter i was referring to u saying that i just thought he would be starter. no, i didnt just think it, i saw it on a website. i didnt mean that i didnt think he would be a starter because ive been saying he should be the 5th all spring. u got that mixed up.

ik it wouldnt surprise anyone if he won the job, but the thread is calle Jaime Garcia NAMED 5th Starter.. just cuz some dude thinks he's going to be the starter doesnt mean ****. this should just be merged with the 'who do you want to be he 5th starter' thread, if that exists haha
    2-there were 2 other links that were posted that said hes going to get the nod or will more then likely be the starter. so good try on that 1...

3a-i dont care about ur GPA u little geek. u think a high GPA that u cant even prove, means ur immune to getting called stupid or dumb? really?

3b-and then u say "get on my level, nigggga" making u look like an immature dumbass. what was the point of that honestly? u think ur tough or cool? bahahaha please.

and i dont even know why YOU'RE gettin so worked up in the 1st place. u come in here saying this thread is false like a dick when u apparently havent looked around. like honestly, whats the big deal? do u really not want him as a starter or do u have a problem with me?

ik it wouldnt surprise anyone if he won the job, but the thread is calle Jaime Garcia NAMED 5th Starter.. just cuz some dude thinks he's going to be the starter doesnt mean ****. this should just be merged with the 'who do you want to be he 5th starter' thread, if that exists haha
    ^ur mad because i didnt put the title EXACTLY how u wanted it? u admit yourself you wouldnt be surprised but u ***** and moan about the title and then even get another link saying there isnt a definite 5th starter yet, but will probably be garcia. u blew this out of proportion and made it a lot bigger then it had to be imo.

and how is rotoworld not a reputable source? they have more then just rumors. they get updates from teams and post it like they did with this story. notice how it says from the St. Louis Post Dispatch. read my friend, it will help u in the long run.
    Last edited by whitekimbo; 03-27-2010 at 03:49 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    i make 1 mistake in spelling and sad kids on her attack it like this website is a spelling bee. ha
    This isn't helping your point.

But it's not surprising.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Milnertime View Post
    This isn't helping your point.

But it's not surprising.
    This made me laugh.

5. 03-27-2010, 06:23 PM

vCash
    Our rotation is lookin' very good heading into the start of the season.

We arguably have one of the best 1-2's in the whole league in Carpenter & Wainwright to go along with newly acquired sp Brad Penny, who can potentially be a huge pickup for us via Dave Duncan. As well as Kyle Lohse, who at a time was considered our best pitcher, back in 08' and top rookie Jaime Garcia, a valuable lefty who has shown a lot of promise.

vCash
    It would be incredibly nice if Lohse bounced back and did well this season. Penny could be a steal of some sorts if Duncan can help him out. And It'll be interesting to see how Garcia really does. I am really excited for the season.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mpballer92 View Post
    Our rotation is lookin' very good heading into the start of the season.

We arguably have one of the best 1-2's in the whole league in Carpenter & Wainwright to go along with newly acquired sp Brad Penny, who can potentially be a huge pickup for us via Dave Duncan. As well as Kyle Lohse, who at a time was considered our best pitcher, back in 08' and top rookie Jaime Garcia, a valuable lefty who has shown a lot of promise.
    We don't have a 1-2 lol we have two number ones pretty much lol.

vCash
    we could have 2 number 1's and 2 number 2's

1,1- carp and wain
    2,2,-lohse and penny

vCash
    i'd feel sorry if any team had to consider lohse their number 2

vCash
    15 teams would probably love him. Heck, he could be the Cubs' number one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CardzRule View Post
    15 teams would probably love him. Heck, he could be the Cubs' number one.
    Not really at all.

Lilly and Dempster are both better. Zambrano likely is, too. Especially when you look at DIPS.

EDIT: I take that back, Zambrano is definitely better.
    Last edited by Milnertime; 04-07-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234