Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bpmd2k View Post
    Jaime has been the top pitching prospect since he has been in the system. He sort of fell out of the news since he had tommy john and recovered all of last season. But he was making a name for himself... In 2007 He was like the 70th best prospect in the MLB I saw from another website earlier today.
    That's what I thought I remembered.

Thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Milnertime View Post
    Seems to me that someone did, in fact, say that.

I didn't respond to you as if you really proposed it. I responded to CardzRule as if he really proposed it, since he was the one that said it.

Does anyone know how highly touted of a prospect Garcia was before he went down? Not that it matters, I'm just wondering.
    He said it more as a shot at the Cubs then trying to say that we dont have to worry about any injuries. All of the Cards fans know that there have been injuries already this spring, so no one is going to dispute it. You said that Carpenter would definately get hurt & thats not debatable. What proof do you have for that statement?... or was that just in jest? Reread what i said. I asked you if you would reply to my hypothetical statement that was just in jest. I asked why you would respond to him seriously if you knew that was, indeed, just in jest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rick66ankiel24 View Post
    I still wont be suprised if Garcia is named the 5th starter. He had a low era this spring & it would give us a lefty in the rotation. McClellan will also be better suited with the bullpen. If Garcia cant cut it, then I would imagine McClellan stepping in.

vCash
    I'm glad to see Garcia get the 5th spot in the rotation even it hasn't officially been announced yet. If he stays healthy and pitches the way he has this spring i think he could end up being the 3rd best pitcher on this staff behind carp, and waino. Hill can stay in the minors until June 1st when he can asked to be released but think he won't have a problem going to AAA to work on his control issues and mechanics.

vCash
    Seems to me that someone did, in fact, say that.

I didn't respond to you as if you really proposed it. I responded to CardzRule as if he really proposed it, since he was the one that said it.

Does anyone know how highly touted of a prospect Garcia was before he went down? Not that it matters, I'm just wondering.
    learn to read kid. i said not everybody will get injured. not that we would be injury free. we had injuries last year and we still won the NL Central. im not even worried...

vCash
    Man, I really know how to start a good fight.

Pick is in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CardzRule View Post
    Man, I really know how to start a good fight.
    hahaha. yea man you gotta stop provoking everyone like that.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quhawk11 View Post
    He said it more as a shot at the Cubs then trying to say that we dont have to worry about any injuries. All of the Cards fans know that there have been injuries already this spring, so no one is going to dispute it. You said that Carpenter would definately get hurt & thats not debatable. What proof do you have for that statement?... or was that just in jest? Reread what i said. I asked you if you would reply to my hypothetical statement that was just in jest. I asked why you would respond to him seriously if you knew that was, indeed, just in jest.
    Jesus Christ, dude.

You obviously care about this way, way too much.

I would respond to him however the **** I wanted to, since I can, and I'm not breaking any site rules. WhiteKimbo used a blatant bait, which was a weak attempt at getting me rattled. Then he called me "kid" as if he knows that I'm a child, or maybe implying that all people on the internet are kids.....or maybe he's a kid and he's just projecting, which would explain his inability to spell or type correctly.

Either way, it doesn't really matter because I can say whatever I want as long as I follow the rules. I'm not baiting, flaming, or insulting. Apparently, it's impossible for a Cubs fan to have an opinion about the Cardinals without a Cardinals fan getting his panties in a bunch.

And a 4 man rotation would be a bad idea for the Cardinals, when 3/4ths of the said rotation have a significant injury history.
    Last edited by Milnertime; 03-25-2010 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Jesus Christ, dude.

You obviously care about this way, way too much.

I would respond to him however the **** I wanted to, since I can, and I'm not breaking any site rules. WhiteKimbo used a blatant bait, which was a weak attempt at getting me rattled. Then he called me "kid" as if he knows that I'm a child, or maybe implying that all people on the internet are kids.....or maybe he's a kid and he's just projecting, which would explain his inability to spell or type correctly.

Either way, it doesn't really matter because I can say whatever I want as long as I follow the rules. I'm not baiting, flaming, or insulting. Apparently, it's impossible for a Cubs fan to have an opinion about the Cardinals without a Cardinals fan getting his panties in a bunch.

And a 4 man rotation would be a bad idea for the Cardinals, when 3/4ths of the said rotation have a significant injury history.
    whos baiting now crybaby?

dont take things so personally.

u came in here saying that carp is def. gonna get hurt and that waino pitched so much last year and if he does it again, he wont pitch til 2012. those are just stupid comments that didnt have to be made. u dont know for a fact about either of those, u were just trying to get a rise out of some1 and i decided to call u out on it. not my fault u got ur feelings hurt when i replied to u. get tougher skin. good talk.

vCash
    Correction our 1, 3, and 4 pitchers have injury history. Which is why you were correct in saying earlier that a 4 man rotation would raise significant questions about who (or how many) would go down early.

But apparently as a Cardinals fan I need to argue with anything a Cubs fan says. So please Milner, start saying illogical things so I can join my fellow Cards fans in their disdain. Your making it hard to argue with you when you post things that are completely correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sstark22 View Post
    Correction our 1, 3, and 4 pitchers have injury history. Which is why you were correct in saying earlier that a 4 man rotation would raise significant questions about who (or how many) would go down early.

But apparently as a Cardinals fan I need to argue with anything a Cubs fan says. So please Milner, start saying illogical things so I can join my fellow Cards fans in their disdain. Your making it hard to argue with you when you post things that are completely correct.
    wut r u talkin about? no1 said that the 4 man rotation would be a good idea. i agree it would be a bad idea. show me 1 person that says its a good idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CardzRule View Post
    Four man rotation anybody?
    This was actually the comment that Milner originally responded to. Which then caused quite the stir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sstark22 View Post
    This was actually the comment that Milner originally responded to. Which then caused quite the stir.
    i dont get your point. its clear that was the comment that he responded to and that comment was more then likely sarcasm.

no1 is arguing about the 4 man rotation part. he came in here telling us that are pitchers are going to get injured like he knows (baiting IMO), so i responded and i guess i hurt his feelings by calling him bud.

i dont know why every1 is so sensitive...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast