Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Intro?

vCash

Intro?

Well I joined here a while ago.

Im going to be more active here so I thought I'd share w/you my style of music.

I'm into the 90's rap. When it was real and you can hear the artists where today you listen and play the next track.

examples I can listen to 50 cent or lil wayne (hate Wayne)

But I hear Tupac Shakur and Big L. Meaning they had messages through out there music, Street Struck is a song that is telling the youth of the hard spots to stay off the block and clean up your acts. And not to ruin anything you have going for you if you are releated to gangs.

"Stay off the corner that may be your best plan.... before you catch a bullet that was meant for the next man."

For Tupac, who btw is my fav music artist. Love the mans music, he was true and what he rapped about he lived. Poor childhood, seen a lot of people die, lived w/ a single mother. The songs he wrote were the best and no one will touch him. Like the song Keep Ya Head Up, telling ladies when men give you trouble or if you're in trouble to just keep moving and you'll find peace with someone.... Also he dedicated a lot of songs to his friends and family who died. Dear Mama is a deep track.

Also for rap Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Eazy E, Snoop.

Also I like to make remixes. I take 2 youtube videos (accpella and an instrumental) and mash em up on a converter I have on my PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7yeAP_-QRY&feature

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrt-UDGipI

Just play em together and it's HOT.

Well thats it, just introducing myself to this part of the forum.

WOOT

vCash
    Hi

vCash
    Yo
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Eagles-Fly View Post
    Well I joined here a while ago.

Im going to be more active here so I thought I'd share w/you my style of music.

I'm into the 90's rap. When it was real and you can hear the artists where today you listen and play the next track.

examples I can listen to 50 cent or lil wayne (hate Wayne)

But I hear Tupac Shakur and Big L. Meaning they had messages through out there music, Street Struck is a song that is telling the youth of the hard spots to stay off the block and clean up your acts. And not to ruin anything you have going for you if you are releated to gangs.

"Stay off the corner that may be your best plan.... before you catch a bullet that was meant for the next man."

For Tupac, who btw is my fav music artist. Love the mans music, he was true and what he rapped about he lived. Poor childhood, seen a lot of people die, lived w/ a single mother. The songs he wrote were the best and no one will touch him. Like the song Keep Ya Head Up, telling ladies when men give you trouble or if you're in trouble to just keep moving and you'll find peace with someone.... Also he dedicated a lot of songs to his friends and family who died. Dear Mama is a deep track.

Also for rap Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Eazy E, Snoop.

Also I like to make remixes. I take 2 youtube videos (accpella and an instrumental) and mash em up on a converter I have on my PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7yeAP_-QRY&feature

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlrt-UDGipI

Just play em together and it's HOT.

Well thats it, just introducing myself to this part of the forum.

WOOT
    that was hot.

Welcome to the forum if you haven't introduced yourself.