Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joining a Gym

vCash
    Vlad was an amazing player, I certainly hated when we had to face him.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    The guy has such a ferocious swing yet can make contact anywhere..he has the wing span of a teradactyl
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    Vlad was an amazing player, I certainly hated when we had to face him.
    yes he was. And believe me, he still has ALOT in him. Maybe not as an outfielder, but as a DH, he'll RAKE. It sucks becausen now we'll have to face him soooo many times 'cause he's a Ranger. And the park they play him.. Shyet. I could hit a upper deck shot there. It's like the JR Yankees' stadium. He'll kill us. . *Sigh*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    The guy has such a ferocious swing yet can make contact anywhere..he has the wing span of a teradactyl
    Yes, his swing gave me a freaken adrenaline rush as a kid just by watching his at bat.
    He did make consistent contact, though, man. But he had such a high GIDP % that it was pretty much either A) HR or B)Ground ball. When he did hit a line drive, though, the ball was screamin'! And so was the OF trying to catch it! lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Yes, his swing gave me a freaken adrenaline rush as a kid just by watching his at bat.
    He did make consistent contact, though, man. But he had such a high GIDP % that it was pretty much either A) HR or B)Ground ball. When he did hit a line drive, though, the ball was screamin'! And so was the OF trying to catch it! lmao
    i remember when he hit the line drive at rafael soriano and fractured his skull it was so terryfing to watch
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    yeap. i remember that. I also remember a couple of weeks after that, he hit another line drive at a pitcher that just clipped his cap. The pitcher was so scared he was pale white, and was taken out of the game b/c or weakness. He made pitchers shake in their boots(well, cleats) haha.

vCash
    I wished the Yankees kept Matsui as a DH. He's still a titan at the plate! He's gonna give you guys 30+ homers easily!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Niiice, even with our 15 foot RF fence? haha. And remember, the ball doesn't carry out like a golf ball in Angels stadium like it did in Yankees Stadium.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123