Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Descent part 2

Anyone see it? The ending was shocking. Could probably be a part 3 with new producer and directer. I could see as a low budget version direct to dvd in a few years. Just like how Wrong Turn 3 and Anaconda 3.

vCash
    the first one was good, is the second one even worthy of a hour's viewing?
    Trick or Treat

vCash
    I didn't even know there was a second one.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    as did i
    Trick or Treat

vCash
    Sarah runs in the road and stops a farmer. Then he takes her to hospital. Then later cops show up asking about the others that are missing. So they start a search party and bring Sarah with. That's all i'm gonna release figure not to spoil it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Me either...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Sarah runs in the road and stops a farmer. Then he takes her to hospital. Then later cops show up asking about the others that are missing. So they start a search party and bring Sarah with. That's all i'm gonna release figure not to spoil it.
    Perfect. Bring (spoilers in white) the chick to try and find her murdered friends in the place she barely escaped.
    I'm In.

vCash
    The original was one of the better rescent horror films for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Born View Post
    The original was one of the better rescent horror films for me.
    The irony. (No, I'm not making fun of you or correcting it, I just thought it was funny.)

I liked the the suspense of the first one when they're in the tunnels. I don't consider myself claustrophobic but I'd **** my pants if I were in the situations they were in. Just gave me such an awful feeling throughout the movie. One of the only movies I was literally scared because of the atmosphere/surroundings.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    The irony. (No, I'm not making fun of you or correcting it, I just thought it was funny.)

I liked the the suspense of the first one when they're in the tunnels. I don't consider myself claustrophobic but I'd **** my pants if I were in the situations they were in. Just gave me such an awful feeling throughout the movie. One of the only movies I was literally scared because of the atmosphere/surroundings.
    Thats exactly why I thought it was so well done.

vCash
    I have no idea how I missed this

I'm going to have to check it out sometime I think...

vCash
    I knew about it, but didn't know that it was out. Is it in theaters? or did they release it straight to dvd.
    I liked the first one. It's one of the few movies that have come out in the past few yrs that actually made me jump. You get into it, and then one of the humanoid things pop out or something and ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    I knew about it, but didn't know that it was out. Is it in theaters? or did they release it straight to dvd.
    I liked the first one. It's one of the few movies that have come out in the past few yrs that actually made me jump. You get into it, and then one of the humanoid things pop out or something and ****.
    It has been released to cinemas in the UK and France, but is going straight to DVD in the US near the end of April.

vCash
    Ehhhhhhhhh....... the ending was ******** and had a lot of really stupid moments, definitely a watchable movie but not nearly as good as the first.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L