Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ephedra info

vCash

Ephedra info

Im looking into getting a fat burner, but im not sure which way i should go? I read good reviews on Lipo-6, and i saw a website that is selling Ephedra. I really dont know much about it, so any info would help!

vCash
    These to me always seem sketchy. I think that a couple people have died from taking Ephedra, most notably was a pitcher with the Orioles who dropped dead on the mound I think, maybe not on the mound but he did die from it.

I wouldn't recommend taking them. Just my personal preference.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    ephdrine or ephedra? i thought they were different, not sure.

i have taken ephedrine, and it works. i took an ECA stack, ephedrine caffiene aspirin. but it is dangerous, but i took it anyways, then i started getting an irregular heart beat going a mile a minute and i was going dizzy and my arm was gettin sore.. i wasthinking that i was having a heart attack, but i had aspirin on me and popped too andrelaxed. and it went away... not sure what to think of it.

but in my opinion, dont buy a fat burner, most of them are a joke, just full of caffiene,
    get an appetite suppressent, drink water all day, chew gum to kill cravings, eat lean protein, super clean diet, run with weights. it will jsut fall off.

“It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    These to me always seem sketchy. I think that a couple people have died from taking Ephedra, most notably was a pitcher with the Orioles who dropped dead on the mound I think, maybe not on the mound but he did die from it.

I wouldn't recommend taking them. Just my personal preference.
    That lineman for the Vikings too.. Korey Stinger I think his name was.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Didn't GNC take it off their shelves as well?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    That lineman for the Vikings too.. Korey Stinger I think his name was.
    yes kory stringer, but he died from heat exhaustion, and since hes considered obese, they say people doing intense activity that are obese with limited water have a great chance of dying with taking ephedrine.

also a lean 18 year old pro hockey player from russia died in practise because of it, he was supposed to be a big start in the nhl the next year.

and ephedrine is not in any products in canada, but you can buy it under the table by itself at supplement stores... now ephedra... dont know. not sure if its different. so not saying anything

also yohembe..i think thats how its spelt, is banned here as well. thats stronger than ephderine and clenbutteryl is strong as well, i think considered as a steroid i believe(wrong spelling).

“It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

vCash
    Ephedra/Ephedrine are now completely illegal in the States. I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) they were taken off of ALL shelves last May. It's a shame too because it was extremely potent and a few people ruined it.

I took it for 7 years off and on, never went over the legal limit and I'm still alive. I just learned how to manage my diet while using it.

It's people with that "well if I take more it'll have a better effect!" mentality and the people who were unaware of what to compensate for while using it that ruined it all. Also, 100 people died from Ephedrine use in a span of a year...100 people also died from Tylenol use in a year's time.

If you were to take Ephedrine, NEVER exceed the 25mg limit. Your life can literally depend on it.

EDIT: I did use Ephedrine as late as last year, and I actually had to stop taking it when I decided that it was time to start putting on muscle mass. It was so potent that it actually refused to let me gain any weight no matter how much I ate.
    Last edited by CountSackula; 03-15-2010 at 04:26 PM.

vCash
    Lipo 6 works, my girl uses it.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    ephedra isnt banned...its banned I believe as a dietary aid but it can still be used for treating breathing problems, colds, asthma, etc. Not sure about Canada though.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    I need to lose 40+ lbs too. . So i'm actually trying really hard to resist taking the easy way out and drinking fat burners. Evry person i've talked to about it has told me they're real bad 4 u. . But when you hit excercise plateaus, it's hard to keep away.

vCash
    OxyElite Pro!

Haven't run it personally, but I know people around here have/do, so you could get their feedback.

Recreate too

I should get paid for advertising damnit!
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I need to lose 40+ lbs too. . So i'm actually trying really hard to resist taking the easy way out and drinking fat burners. Evry person i've talked to about it has told me they're real bad 4 u. . But when you hit excercise plateaus, it's hard to keep away.
    Not necessarily the easy way out. It's not a magic pill or anything that causes you to lose weight.

You still have to work hard and eat right to make it really work.

vCash
    Well, it's not the natural way to get healthy, which is my goal.