Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    thank you sean, warrior, an canada. good help

you guys think my workout is good to go? nothing to add? i am open to any criticism. so dont be afraid. i hope im hitting every group that i need.

i am going to start monday. and 2 days a week of interval running as well. and 2 days of two-a-day workouts

“It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

vCash
    Anytime...personally, I wouldn't change anything. Try it first and see how it goes. I am sure you will want to tweak it a little bit.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    Anytime...personally, I wouldn't change anything. Try it first and see how it goes. I am sure you will want to tweak it a little bit.
    thanks alot warrior. yeah i may add some things, but hopefully its good as it is.

i have gained way to much fat this off season because of my injury, so i am on short time, i gotta trim the fat and put on lean muscle, while staying at 230 lbs.

i am just taking Kre alkalyn,Whey,BCAA,Omeg 3, ZMA, and soon i will add jack3d and Anabolic Pump.

i wonder if that will all help.

“It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

vCash
    I am not a big fan of supplements...but i do liked Jack3d and I like creatine. I dont see that hurting at all. Good luck with it and keep us posted.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    i hear ya warrior.

i am also going to bike to school every day, so half hour to and half hour back. five days a week.

vCash
    I haven't posted in this thread because I really didn't have anything to contribute but I have to say there is alot of good information in here! CND_DEND, I too look forward to reading about your results!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I haven't posted in this thread because I really didn't have anything to contribute but I have to say there is alot of good information in here! CND_DEND, I too look forward to reading about your results!
    so you have no suggestions or anything to say? im open to any criticism ,of my program, just to make it better and make sure its proper.

so feel free to give me your thoughtso n my program and everything else i am doing along with it. please!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123