Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The O.C.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PBrianB3 View Post
    surprised to see so many people liked this show. i liked it and thought i was in the minority. really good show with really good characters. funny too.
    Yeah. I thought it would just be some dumb chick flick...My sister got me to watch it though and I loved it. I then got all my friends to watch it and they all liked it too, and none of them thought they would.

vCash
    ^^^ Haha. This show was my guilty pleasure a few years ago. Surprised to see it get some love too. I thought Seth Cohen's character was very funny.. love the smartass, sarcastic, comments he makes. I still remember the spiderman scene when he kissed Summer... which always reminds me of the great Family Guy parody of the Spiderman kiss too!!

Agree w/ all here.. though S3 went downhill so much so that I don't even remember S4 .. it was just too far fetched.. Autumn Reeser or w/e was hot as hell too!!

vCash
    So shocked that so many people share the love for this show like I did.

vCash
    I loved it. THe final season sucked though, but overall quality.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    It's on everyday in the right order on the SOAP Network b/w 1-3pm ET.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phelps89 View Post
    Yeah. I thought it would just be some dumb chick flick...My sister got me to watch it though and I loved it. I then got all my friends to watch it and they all liked it too, and none of them thought they would.
    This is the exact same thing that happened to me. My sister used to watch it all the time and i used to make fun of it, but then i sat down and actually started watching it and it really was a great show. One of my favorites.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

vCash
    Season 1 was great but I thought everything afterward sucked.. What I thought of Season 1 was that I felt like halfway through season 1 they were running out of ideas..

vCash
    I will forever hate those damn Oliver and Theresa characters.

vCash
    @ The O.C.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I was thinking to do a Rachel Bilson signature , but Mr.Locke is just fine.
    Btw i was a big fan of this series,fun to watch,great actors...

vCash
    Watched every episode with the um wife, yeah with the wife gets kinda of dumb towards the end
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12