Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Gotcha, hammy.

Has anyone heard from Steady lately?

vCash
    im thinking of going Peyton again first pick, then best RB available, then Santana Moss

vCash
    wasnt steady in another country and wasnt gonna be on for a couple of months?, i would be way wrong but i thought he was in italy or something

vCash
    I want to play again this year. Is it going through yahoo again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardsbyace View Post
    I want to play again this year. Is it going through yahoo again?
    I believe so.

I sent Steady an email today, hopefully we can get this started soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I believe so.

I sent Steady an email today, hopefully we can get this started soon.

I'm back brothas!

Thanks for the heads up quickdraw.

Let's do this!
    I am a Member of The BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik102 View Post
    wasnt steady in another country and wasnt gonna be on for a couple of months?, i would be way wrong but i thought he was in italy or something
    Greece brotha Greece!

Germany and Czech Republic too.

Bad *** trip. Kind of makes prospects of any new vacation sound boring except of course my occasional return home to Tampa to see friends and Raymond James.

vCash
    From the posts. It looks like we've got 15 people that are interested in playing.

I think that's too few to break up into two leagues right now. 14 is the max I've ever played with but I'd give 15 a try if people wanted to. But, I'd hate to play 15 and have 5 stop managing their teams 4 weeks into the season.

The other option is to set up two leagues as I'm sure more will want to join once the season gets closer.

We could have a Premiere League where the top 12 to 14 members who've been with PSD longest or played in our league last year get priority. The rest will play in a Minor League. The winner from the Minor league each year gets invited to the Premiere league replacing the team that finishes in last place in the Premiere League.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    From the posts. It looks like we've got 15 people that are interested in playing.

I think that's too few to break up into two leagues right now. 14 is the max I've ever played with but I'd give 15 a try if people wanted to. But, I'd hate to play 15 and have 5 stop managing their teams 4 weeks into the season.

The other option is to set up two leagues as I'm sure more will want to join once the season gets closer.

We could have a Premiere League where the top 12 to 14 members who've been with PSD longest or played in our league last year get priority. The rest will play in a Minor League. The winner from the Minor league each year gets invited to the Premiere league replacing the team that finishes in last place in the Premiere League.
    That idea sounds cool. And if we dont have enough returners, we can always invite the top 2 or 3 to the premier league. I think 12 teams are more than enough....
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    That idea sounds cool. And if we dont have enough returners, we can always invite the top 2 or 3 to the premier league. I think 12 teams are more than enough....
    Agreed.

I have played in leagues with 12 the last couple seasons and it seems to be just right.

vCash
    Agreed.

I have played in leagues with 12 the last couple seasons and it seems to be just right.

Alright, we'll go with the 12 man premiere league. We can set up the Minor League when and depending on the interest.

I'm not completely sure how many from last year are interested in playing again this year. To add more difficulty to it, I only know a few of the managers who played last year.

Here's a list of the Manager's from last year:

Andrew S. 1469ers - Andrews1469
    Buccin around - (ballchamp70's girl...sorry don't know her name)
    Florida Tuskers Prime Time -
    Knuck if u BUC -
    RollinginaCaddyon24s - atomik102
    S. FL. HAMMERHEADS -
    T.O.Bominators -
    TBAYBUCSALLTHEWAY -
    Tampa Flo-Ridas - Gdubbz
    The Sabby Lynch's - Steady
    get mopped up -
    theonebuc -

Ballchamp70, which was your team?

I sent out an e-mail to the managers who played last year to see who's interested in playing again this year. If you got that e-mail just respond to it to let me know your interest.

Gdubbz, your hotmail e-mail you used last year looks like it's no longer working. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll add you to the list.

Also, the following two teams and managers weren't contacted because their e-mails were listed as hidden.

- Knuck if u BUC - Andrew
    - Florida Tuskers - Prime Time

So, first we have to figure out how many returning managers we have and then we can know how many new managers we'll need to fill the league.

vCash
    Awww man! I got the wheels of steel going round and round in my head about this up-coming fantasy football league.

Here's an idea I was having.

DIVISIONS.

AFC and NFC.

That is, divide the 12 man league into two 6 team divisions. the winnners of each division will get the top seeded playoff position and the other 4 teams make the playoffs based on their overall standings.

It's got me stoked to think about. This will encourage teams to devlope division rivalries as you'll play those teams more frequently AND how you fair against them will decide if you make it to the holy land, Playoffs!

What-da-ya-think?

vCash
    YES YES YES yes YES!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    Awww man! I got the wheels of steel going round and round in my head about this up-coming fantasy football league.

Here's an idea I was having.

DIVISIONS.

AFC and NFC.

That is, divide the 12 man league into two 6 team divisions. the winnners of each division will get the top seeded playoff position and the other 4 teams make the playoffs based on their overall standings.

It's got me stoked to think about. This will encourage teams to devlope division rivalries as you'll play those teams more frequently AND how you fair against them will decide if you make it to the holy land, Playoffs!

What-da-ya-think?
    Great idea, Steady

Any update on rosters?

vCash
    Great idea, Steady

Any update on rosters?

Not too much yet. It's been slow going. I've heard back from about 4 managers who played last year so far.

The problem is I'm not sure which PSD usernames go with which team.

I've sent e-mails and posted in here and now I'm gonna wait a week or so and then open it up to those new managers who'd like to join.

But, I wouldn't worry too much Quickdraw. I'm pretty confident you'll be in this league this year.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast