Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    i like working out my legs... but a lot of people dont, and those same people do nothing but bench and curls (i know several people who only do those 2 workouts)

once your legs get big everything else will. and you got to relies that when your upper body gets heavier you need your legs to carry you.

vCash
    Much agreed with all your posts. Legs will help you put on muscle at a much faster rate. You must workout your legs if you're tring to get bigger up top

vCash
    There's noting like working out legs. I too have neglected legs in the past when I first started working out. I had upperbody mass and strength but no lower half muscles. The problem was, after putting on alot of mass, i had a hard time with my balance when playing sports such as football, I would trip easily and if someone even nudged me while I was running, I'd stumble al over the place.

Once I started working legs, I didn't have that problem anymore.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    My roomates and I call this ignorance to legs the Chicken leg/Meat Head syndrome. Upper body is what everyone does because they want to look "big" but legs are so important to develop a strong core and help create a stronger upper body, not to mention that most of our power is generated from our lower body anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Greenman View Post
    My roomates and I call this ignorance to legs the Chicken leg/Meat Head syndrome. Upper body is what everyone does because they want to look "big" but legs are so important to develop a strong core and help create a stronger upper body, not to mention that most of our power is generated from our lower body anyways.
    You meat head! lol

vCash
    Leg workouts, to me, are vitally important! Hard to imagine a strong upper body without a solid foundation to stand on. I am not a massive bodybuilder, but I workout daily and altenate legs and arms daily. I am very lean, about 5% body fat, so everything shows. I spend a lot of time on core and abs as well. Makes my 55 year old body look about 30 and I feel great!
    We Gotta Believe!

vCash
    Alright guys I'm one of those neglectors you've been describing. When I played soccer I got my leg workouts in but for the past year I've done nothing. What leg workouts should I be doing?
    If you think this is my signature, you're right!

vCash
    I like biking, so my legs stay relatively in shape regardless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 00sxy View Post
    Alright guys I'm one of those neglectors you've been describing. When I played soccer I got my leg workouts in but for the past year I've done nothing. What leg workouts should I be doing?
    Really depends on what your goals are...body building or power lifting, squats are by far the best excercise. So many different things to do for legs, lunges, squats, leg presses, sissy squats, front squats, hack squats...

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    I play soccer so its extremely important for me.

Plus the last thing I want is to have a big upper body and scrony legs. No one likes chicken legs.

vCash
    Squat!
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Squats are a must regardless of what type of squats you're doing.

vCash
    My personal favorite motto "squat till you puke!!!", and I do.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Im just beginning to due legs.. I use to look past them but im struggeling adding weight and itll be harder for me to get any bigger without doing them at this point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12