Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Headaches

vCash

Headaches

So ive been taking superpump 250 for a week now every day. Around the second day i took it i got a pretty bad headache, not sure if it was related to the product or not.
    Today i only took a half scoop(usually just take one) and i was in the middle of my third set on bench press when it felt like something literally exploded in the back of my head. i racked the weight and went outside and had to just lay down for like 15 minutes because the pain was unbearable and completely immobilized me. This was at 2 oclock this afternoon. Ive had a headache all day, but im sure the sudden explosion of immense pain was due to superpump. Ive surfed around online seeing if other people have had this problem, and have seen very minimul results. The bottle says to discontinue or reduce use if headaches result so im going to stop taking it immediately.
    This was not a normal headache pain, although it is now.
    Thoughts??? Anyone else had this experiance??
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmail123 View Post
    So ive been taking superpump 250 for a week now every day. Around the second day i took it i got a pretty bad headache, not sure if it was related to the product or not.
    Today i only took a half scoop(usually just take one) and i was in the middle of my third set on bench press when it felt like something literally exploded in the back of my head. i racked the weight and went outside and had to just lay down for like 15 minutes because the pain was unbearable and completely immobilized me. This was at 2 oclock this afternoon. Ive had a headache all day, but im sure the sudden explosion of immense pain was due to superpump. Ive surfed around online seeing if other people have had this problem, and have seen very minimul results. The bottle says to discontinue or reduce use if headaches result so im going to stop taking it immediately.
    This was not a normal headache pain, although it is now.
    Thoughts??? Anyone else had this experiance??
    Probably not as bad as you have had it, but pretty much during most of my workouts I will do a set of whatever it is to begin my workout, and a pretty bad headache hits me, I try and just plow through it, but from looking at webmd, it says that lifting could cause headaches, which mightve been amplified by what you're taking, so I think you did the right thing by stopping, I would consult a doctor.

Soon...

vCash
    I've used SP250 in the past but have never had an experience like that. Did you take the pre-workout drink on an empty stomach? If so, that could be a determining factor.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    no i took it with lunch. very odd, ive been lifting for years and have taken supps and never experianced anything of this sort. i still have a lingering dull pain in my head today so im just gonna take the day off from the gym to be safe and see how i feel tomorrow
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger