Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnd_DEnd View Post
    yes, like sean said.

Ephedrine, Caffiene, Aspirin.

it works.. but i found i wasnt gaining any muscle... and i was weaker. but you do lose weight. and its not safe at all for people who are obese and not active. alot of my friends have taken it with no problems, but some people have died from it.
    Was thinking about it. Way to scare me off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Was thinking about it. Way to scare me off
    hey, you can take a chance if your are already athletic and keeping physically active. i have taken it plenty of times and no problems... you pee alot, dehydrated, jitters, but you do lose weight and do get an extra kick to workout. it just varies with people

“It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

vCash

I repectfully disagree!

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Cnd_DEnd;12542871]stay away from the eliptical. those are garbage. [/B]
    run. best cardio and works your core which you need. also do sprints or interval training while running.

work your core, tons of ab exercises. light weights, high reps, full body workout.

and to lose weight, when i was in a rush, i took the ECA stack.. dont know how muc hfat gets burned and how much muscle you can gain while taking it... but weight does come off fast.
    I genrally run, but some days when the legs or ankles a bit weary or sore, the eliptical is a great substitute. I really get it cranked up to about a resistence of 14-15 and try to do two miles in about 9-10 minutes. If you have ever performed at that intensity, you would find it is a great burn! My heart rate gets up to about 160-165 and the sweat pours off and you are about to collapse by the time you step off!
    We Gotta Believe!

vCash

There is no substiute for hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    What is this ECA stack? I need to lose weight big time
    I have spent all but about tend days in the gym for the last 2-1/2 years and although it gets tiresome at times, it works. The best supplement you can take is a lean, heathy diet consisting of fruits vegetables,lean meats,whole grains,healty fats, etc.
    We Gotta Believe!

vCash
    Couldn't agree more Soxfan. Hard work and consistency are so important. Supplements do help some but unfortunately there are no shortcuts.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12