Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Don't get me started on weed lol

Not that I've ever tried it but it just makes sense for the government to legalize it. Think of all the senseless violence that would stop because weed is now legal. Not too mention the overcrowded jails would ease up a bit.

The government can put an age limit on the purchasing of weed and restrict the hours of sales as well as the location of sales, but the most important thing is..... they can TAX it!!
    Haha glad your on the good side of this argument.

vCash
    I got that email as well.. what an ***

vCash
    Looks like more and more people will be sneaking to Canada for more then just alcohol.

I know I will. **** that.

vCash
    Even if it doesn't ban anything it is sure as hell gonna drive up prices.

vCash
    i can see them maybe wanting to ban some of the hardcore stuff thats basically like legal steroids..however i really dont agree with the fact that they want to intrude on this. Its not like were ingesting poison or buying illegal assault rifles. Were buying supplements to make our bodies look better and feel better with no proven side effects.
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Looks like more and more people will be sneaking to Canada for more then just alcohol.

I know I will. **** that.
    Jetsforever will be my new bestie
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    i can see them maybe wanting to ban some of the hardcore stuff thats basically like legal steroids..however i really dont agree with the fact that they want to intrude on this. Its not like were ingesting poison or buying illegal assault rifles. Were buying supplements to make our bodies look better and feel better with no proven side effects.
    what are these "legal steroid" you speak of? im yet to see them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    what are these "legal steroid" you speak of? im yet to see them.
    im talking about like animal stak and that kinda stuff..test boosters not exactly steroids but hardcore
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Things on the low end (like whey protein) I doubt would be hit hard (if at all) by this. It's more of a means to make safer supplements...which honestly isn't a bad thing I think. I don't take anything other than whey protein because they're not bound to many restrictions/regulations, and I don't want to know what may or may not be going into my body. If this leads to better regulated supplements, I'm all for it. If it leads to prescription-type supplements, I'm not. I'm thinking it's more likely to not be the latter.

vCash
    Funny thing is, I don't even use much in the way of supplements. Protein, creatine, and that sums it up for me. I just don't believe in the government controlling what I put in my body or telling me what to do. The more they control, the less rights I feel I have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Jetsforever will be my new bestie

I'll bootleg all that stuff. Just like back during the 20's when America cut off alcohol and made it illegal. I'd be amazing and a hero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    im talking about like animal stak and that kinda stuff..test boosters not exactly steroids but hardcore
    idk if i would call them legal steroids. i know people of test boosters, and i know people on steroids and the results arent even comparable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    Things on the low end (like whey protein) I doubt would be hit hard (if at all) by this. It's more of a means to make safer supplements...which honestly isn't a bad thing I think. I don't take anything other than whey protein because they're not bound to many restrictions/regulations, and I don't want to know what may or may not be going into my body. If this leads to better regulated supplements, I'm all for it. If it leads to prescription-type supplements, I'm not. I'm thinking it's more likely to not be the latter.
    word

Most supplements are garbage anyway unless were talking about supplements that are bought in the trunk of some dudes oldsmobile. All i need is some whey protein, creatine, and some sort of caffeine booster. In a way, I dont give a **** because i dont use sauce and i would love to see GNC go out of business. But then again, if people want to waste their money on supplements and get fleeced then that is their fault

Hopefully if this does happen people will realize that most of the supplements they wasted their money on didnt do ****

vCash
    bb.com never emailed me about it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123