Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cop-Out

vCash
    I watched it last night, crappy story but lots of funny stuff. Enjoyable if your just looking for a good time is what I'd say. I Liked the part where he is saying all of the famous quotes.

vCash
    haha yeah that was funny

vCash
    I find Tracy Morgan to be funny so I'm hoping between him and Bruce Willis there are a lot of funny scenes. I do not look for movies to be some great works of art. I just like to be entertained for 1-2 hours.

vCash
    it was funny i enjoyed it

Agr├*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sly williams View Post
    i find tracy morgan to be funny so i'm hoping between him and bruce willis there are a lot of funny scenes. I do not look for movies to be some great works of art. I just like to be entertained for 1-2 hours.
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    This was filmed in my neighborhood. I remember watching them, seeing Bruce Willis on Myrtle Ave was crazy. The streets were packed.
    well i met him

vCash
    Because Kevin Smith directed it, a part of me wants to see it. But the combination of the trailers and Morgan... I might have to wait for it to come out on video.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    This was filmed in my neighborhood. I remember watching them, seeing Bruce Willis on Myrtle Ave was crazy. The streets were packed.
    Speaking of movies being filmed with Bruce Willis, on friday I by accident walked onto the set of a scene from his new movie, "Red". They were filming it in Toronto on a major street.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Because Kevin Smith directed it, a part of me wants to see it. But the combination of the trailers and Morgan... I might have to wait for it to come out on video.

Speaking of movies being filmed with Bruce Willis, on friday I by accident walked onto the set of a scene from his new movie, "Red". They were filming it in Toronto on a major street.
    haha stupid bob.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragun View Post
    haha stupid bob.
    not me. They were filming in front of union station, I left the raptor game and walked out front of the station and saw Christmas lights and "Chicago police" cars. There was no security stopping me from leaving the station but somebody walked up to me and asked me to leave the street.

vCash
    Watched last nite too.. I find Tracy Morgan pretty damn hilarious.. just his face cracks me up. Entertaining flick, the story was ridiculous.. but it was enjoyable. Needed more Stifler, he was pretty damn funny too. Adam Brody was also surprisingly enjoyable in a small role as a cop.

vCash
    i wanna see it. i doubt i will, but i really want to.

vCash
    I think many people have an overwhelming misconception about RT. The percent is what percent of critics liked the movie, it's not a rating of the movie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugafan227 View Post
    I think many people have an overwhelming misconception about RT. The percent is what percent of critics liked the movie, it's not a rating of the movie.
    Isn't that the whole point of a ratings system?

I'd say I don't agree with 80% of the general population on movies anyways.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I think people put too much into reviews in general.

For example, Cop-Out was a funny movie that gave me a good laugh. No story, but it was a good time. Everyone else is ripping on it though. But I still enjoyed it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123