Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Last Airbender

Anybody interested in it? Or have any kid that wanna see it? I watch the series from like 12 to 14 years old and I quite enjoyed it. I like the martial art stuff it in it dont really see much of that in movies anymore. Anyway anybody heard of this movie and might be willing to see it I might wait and see what people say about it cause I am afraid it gonna turn into one of those orginality was from the book/game/tv series but turned out to be a huge bust.

Here a little info about the movie

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    I like it as well but I'm not a kid. But I still loved the series.

vCash
    MKS is the only thing that worries me about it. I've hated every single one of his movies.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    MKS is the only thing that worries me about it. I've hated every single one of his movies.
    Same here... but who knows.. This is his first venture into kids stuff so maybe it would be good..

I loved the series have all 3 books on dvd... The ending was done perfectly too...

My son is dying to see this.. All he does is talk about seeing this movie... I think it will do well in the theatres because of the large fanbase it has...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    Same here... but who knows.. This is his first venture into kids stuff so maybe it would be good..

I loved the series have all 3 books on dvd... The ending was done perfectly too...

My son is dying to see this.. All he does is talk about seeing this movie... I think it will do well in the theatres because of the large fanbase it has...
    Actually he worked on Stuart Little. SO this would be second "kids" project.

vCash
    He was only a writer on it though, not a director and writer.

The thing that gives me hope is the story is already written, and he can't **** that up right? I hear it's very close to source material, so I have hope.
    Signature removed because **** is a dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    He was only a writer on it though, not a director and writer.

The thing that gives me hope is the story is already written, and he can't **** that up right? I hear it's very close to source material, so I have hope.
    Exactly... The story is already written so its not like he can change it.. or can he? I just hope he doesnt give it his type of ending..

I will have hope as well..

vCash
    m night shyamalan is involved................. so it will be terrible
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals