Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

New 'Nightmare on Elmstreet' Trailer

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=103206439

I'm nt one for remakes, but I think this one has potential.

vCash
    ill be waitng for the DVD,. no need to spend good money on a remake thats probably 5/10
    Trick or Treat

vCash
    I think this actually looks good, as far as remakes go. I've always been more of a Jason guy, but I watched all the old films. The only problem I have is even if JEH plays Freddy really well, I don't think I'll be able to take it seriously because Robert Englund IS Freddy Krueger. I'll probably still check it out though.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    I like Jackie Earle Haley but hate Michael Bay...so I'm not sure what to think of this one. Probably wait for the DVD either way, but I'll admit it does look better than most remakes these days.

vCash
    Eh, Bay is just their in name, imo. Whether we like him or not, the guy makes a ton of movie in the theater, so you can't knock them for pushing his name. Even if it's only as a producer.

vCash
    I'm actually pretty excited for those. I LOVE anything Freddy, so I'm hoping for at least something to live up to some of the cheesy remakes (though this doesn't look all that cheesy).

vCash
    Looks awesome to me. My only gripe is that Freddy's face looks much different to me. Maybe it's just me, but his facial features seem more defined

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Eh, Bay is just their in name, imo. Whether we like him or not, the guy makes a ton of movie in the theater, so you can't knock them for pushing his name. Even if it's only as a producer.
    He's the producer...that's not nothing. He's produced as many crap movies as he's directed and doesn't have the best track record when it comes to horror movie remakes (Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Amityville Horror).

Still, like I said since it has Jackie Earle Haley (a great choice for Freddy) it may be halfway decent. But I'll still probably wait til it's out on DVD, unless I hear from a lot of people that it's good.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-25-2010 at 01:00 PM.

vCash

vCash
    Bay's horror remakes I have enjoyed

vCash
    looks pretty good. i'll go see it when it comes out
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    It Looks pretty decent i just dont see freddy being funny anymore.

Side Note ifthis was real i would become part of the nightmare. I wouldturn myself into Rambo
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    looks pretty good, looks like the remake will be batman-eque being more serious with a much more sinister freddy. I dont think I've seen a freddy movie all the way through, which ones would you guys recomend?

Bobby D's Blues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjarree View Post
    looks pretty good, looks like the remake will be batman-eque being more serious with a much more sinister freddy. I dont think I've seen a freddy movie all the way through, which ones would you guys recomend?
    I would start with the original, if anything it's cool to see a young Johnny Depp get killed off early. And that's the best one of the series by far.

vCash
    I haven't seen the Friday the 13th remake and didn't really like the Amityville Horror remake, but I was actually somewhat impressed with the TCM remake. It wasn't great, but seemed more like a horror movie than the original even (the original is good, but it's a comedy first and foremost...just a really odd, creepy one).

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast