Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 653
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    lol I actually havent missed one this week...I love playing basketball but it is really hindering my ability to train. I will do some elevated deadlifts today, i might get it on video.
    Sweet!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    ME Squat/Deadlift

    Elevated Deadlift (off of platform)

    135
    225
    275 x 3
    315 x 1
    345 x 1
    375 x 1
    405 x 1 PR

    GHR's

    bw x 8
    bw x 8
    bw x 6
    bw x 4 lol

    DB lunges

    35s x 8
    35s x 8
    35s x 8
    35s x 8

    Decline Sit ups

    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 10
    bw x 8

    Checked my bw I think yesterday, and I am down to 175 lbs . But I got a couple PR's on ME this week so im not too upset.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    ME Bench

    Flat BB Bench

    135 x 8
    185 x 6
    2-board
    225 x 3
    255 x 1
    285 x 1
    305 x 1 PR
    315 x 1 PR

    Standing BB Military Press

    115 x 8
    135 x 10 PR
    135 x 5

    One Arm DB Row

    90 x 8
    110 x 6
    120 x 8
    100 x 10

    Seated DB Power Cleans

    30s x 8
    30s x 6
    30s x 5

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,126
    vCash
    1500
    did you make your own 2 board or does your gym have one?
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmail123 View Post
    did you make your own 2 board or does your gym have one?
    made my own...If you want to know how to make them, let me know

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post

    Checked my bw I think yesterday, and I am down to 175 lbs . But I got a couple PR's on ME this week so im not too upset.
    Nice work on the PR's!!!! You are pushing good numbers, especially for your BW. Keep up the good work bro!

    "I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    Nice work on the PR's!!!! You are pushing good numbers, especially for your BW. Keep up the good work bro!
    thanks !

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,299
    vCash
    1500
    Sorry, what are PR's on ME?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,299
    vCash
    1500
    Personal records on max effort

    "I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,299
    vCash
    1500
    Ahh! Gotcha!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    2,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    ME Bench

    Flat BB Bench

    135 x 8
    185 x 6
    2-board
    225 x 3
    255 x 1
    285 x 1
    305 x 1 PR
    315 x 1 PR

    Standing BB Military Press

    115 x 8
    135 x 10 PR
    135 x 5

    One Arm DB Row

    90 x 8
    110 x 6
    120 x 8
    100 x 10

    Seated DB Power Cleans

    30s x 8
    30s x 6
    30s x 5
    your a strong guy for your weight.

    but those seated db power cleans burn like crazy eh?


    “It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnd_DEnd View Post
    your a strong guy for your weight.

    but those seated db power cleans burn like crazy eh?
    Thanks.

    And yes they do burn like crazy, especially doing them after you already worked your shoulders lol

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,299
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    Thanks.

    And yes they do burn like crazy, especially doing them after you already worked your shoulders lol
    I think I might try that next week on my shoulder day
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    2,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I think I might try that next week on my shoulder day
    yeah i love it. i feel it in the arms,traps,shoulders,back, one of my favourites


    “It is more about them than it is about the team. Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it. I want winners. I want people that want to win.” - Mike Singletary

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,498
    vCash
    1500
    DE Bench

    Flat BB Bench

    185 x 3 x 9 (3 varying grips, @ ~65%)


    DB Floor presses

    50s x 10
    50s x 10
    60s x 10
    65s x 12

    Tricep pulldowns

    130 x 10
    150 x 10
    170 x 10

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •