Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GspLAL View Post
    she looks like an anorexic horse how is she a milf
    I don't see why the two have to be mutually exclusive. She isn't exactly a classic beauty and she has the physique of Olive Oil (Popeye's girlfriend for all of you wiseass kids), but that doesn't make her not bangable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    I don't see why the two have to be mutually exclusive. She isn't exactly a classic beauty and she has the physique of Olive Oil (Popeye's girlfriend for all of you wiseass kids), but that doesn't make her not bangable.
    Exactly
    No one is saying she's Megan Fox but she's still pretty hot for a 40 something woman. She keeps her body in great shape and Kornheiser should have no problem with her wearing tight clothes. BTW she was looking good in her tight dress on sportscenter this morning.

vCash
    One of you guys should go stalk her and share the picks.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rayruiz View Post
    One of you guys should go stalk her and share the picks.
    Ray....I'll do it. But I have to warn you, my expertise is in toilet cameras

vCash
    ^

vCash
    Tony Kornball is a fool. Here is a guys who could not cut it on MNF. Then, he acts like the biggest Liberal in Sports, and lowers himself to this. Someone should get rid of this clown permanently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tony Kornball is a fool. Here is a guys who could not cut it on MNF. Then, he acts like the biggest Liberal in Sports, and lowers himself to this. Someone should get rid of this clown permanently.
    He repeatedly said he didn't belong on MNF.

Anyway, his show is some pretty good radio. I don't live anywhere near DC, but I download the podcast version of it to listen to.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by td0tsfinest View Post
    ^
    holla

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123