Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
    Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
    Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
    Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are *******s.

vCash
    Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing.

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool?

and.....

you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a ****. I don't give a **** about you. I don't give a **** about Steel. I don't give a ****** about Raheem, either. I don't give a **** about myself. Look, I ain't ****. And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be ****, *pow*! So be it. You remember that, mother****er. 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... *partner*!

vCash
    Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
    Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
    Jules: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.
    Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
    Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ****in' master.
    Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
    Jules: **** yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
    Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    Jules: **** you.
    Vincent: You give them a lot?
    Jules: **** you.
    Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
    Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

vCash
    Brian Johnson: Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
    Andrew Clark: ...and an athlete...
    Allison Reynolds: ...and a basket case...
    Claire Standish: ...a princess...
    John Bender: ...and a criminal...
    Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

vCash
    “Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.”

“Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour.”

- Vanilla Sky
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    "You know what imma have to start going to Dwight because you don't laugh at my jokes or nothin"

"Dwight, who"

"Da white around yo lips"

Its Over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    "17 million people. This is got to be the fifth biggest economy in the world and nobody knows each other. I read about this guy who gets on the MTA here, dies. Six hours he's riding the subway before anybody notices his corpse doing laps around L.A., people on and off sitting next to him. Nobody notices."
    Love me some Collateral. Cruise is so BA in that film

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Love me some Collateral. Cruise is so BA in that film
    Easily my favorite film ever... there is just something about it that is so surreal and makes me say "wow" every time the credits roll.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Pat O'brien - Knute Rockne All American
    "I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. He's long before your time. But you all know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame. The last thing he said to me, 'Rock,' he said, 'sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper.' I don't know where I'll be then 'Rock, he said. But I'll know about it and I'll be happy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHNUt1gw7A

vCash
    He tastes like you but sweeter

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

vCash
    "It's so damn hot.....milk was a BAD CHOICE."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAySMepRm8

vCash
    Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Greatest movie ever IMO

vCash
    King Kong ain't got **** on me
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Narrator: Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?
    Tyler Durden: C'mon, do me this one favor.
    Narrator: Why?
    Tyler Durden: Why? I don't know why; I don't know. Never been in a fight. You?
    Narrator: No, but that's a good thing.
    Tyler Durden: No, it is not. How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me before I lose my nerve.
    Narrator: This is crazy.
    Tyler Durden: So go crazy. Let 'er rip.
    Narrator: I don't know about this.
    Tyler Durden: I don't either. Who gives a ****? No one's watching. What do you care?
    Narrator: Whoa, wait, this is crazy. You want me to hit you?
    Tyler Durden: That's right.
    Narrator: What, like in the face?
    Tyler Durden: Surprise me.
    Narrator: This is so ****ing stupid...
    [Narrator swings, connects against Tyler's head]
    Tyler Durden: Mother****er! You hit me in the ear!
    Narrator: Well, Jesus, I'm sorry.
    Tyler Durden: Ow, Christ... why the ear, man?
    Narrator: Guess I ****ed it up...
    Tyler Durden: No, that was perfect!

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Narrator: You're making a big mistake, fellas!
    Police Officer: You said you would say that.
    Narrator: I'm not Tyler Durden!
    Police Officer: You told us you'd say that, too.
    Narrator: All right then, I'm Tyler Durden. Listen to me, I'm giving you a direct order. We're aborting this mission right now.
    Police Officer: You said you would definitely say that.
    Last edited by bosox3431; 02-24-2010 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was ********, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't.
    Ooops...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast