Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Favorite Movie quote

What your favorite movie, quote the line who says it and the name of the movie or video clip of the quote
    any movie at any time as long as it exist

The Simpson Movie the clogger

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Oh for Pete's sake, he's fleeing the interview! He's fleeing the interview!

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

vCash
    "everybody knows custer died at little big horn. what this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't?!?!" -eli cash

"first we get the jobs. then we get the khakis. then we get the chicks." -joe "coop" cooper
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    "My sweet soft Hungarian devil" - Doc Holliday's most underappreciated line in Tombstone. I've had a somewhat bad habit of calling girlfriends for many years now.

And pretty much every line of dialogue in Holy Grail, Dazed and Confused, and The Blues Brothers.

vCash
    "You bet I'm crazy! Crazy about my gal!" Pat- Heavyweights

vCash
    Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
    - What?
    What country are you from?
    - What?
    What ain't no country I've ever heard of, they speak English in What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    "everybody knows custer died at little big horn. what this book presupposes is... maybe he didn't?!?!" -eli cash

"... wildcat... wild... cat... pow... wildcat... I'm going to go."

vCash
    There are hundreds of great ones.

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" is one of the more under-rated ones in my opinion. Michael Caine in the original Italian Job.

vCash
    "But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker. This guy ****ing walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life!

vCash
    My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

vCash
    One of the most famous quotes: "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilson21 View Post
    One of the most famous quotes: "Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    winner
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    "Uh... everything that guy just said is ********... Thank you." - my cousin vinny
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    "Ive sent in my application to the Real World. So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast