Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    This really, really sucks. I didn't know the guy or anything, but he was a big part of the Never Not Funny podcast, and after listening to them for so many years they all start to feel like friends of yours... so to hear one of them went off and did this, it really sucks. I can't even imagine what Danielle and Jimmy, and his parents are going through right now.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    May he RIP.

vCash
    Rip
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    This really effected a lot of people that followed the story. I think he touched more peoples lives than he may have known.

vCash
    So sad, RIP

vCash
    Here's a clip from the podcast he worked on, Never Not Funny, when the guest was Conan O'Brien: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Ur-87AQw

At about 2:40 or so into it, that's Andrew you hear laughing in the background.

Also Matt, the third guy in that clip, posted a little thing on his site, www.aspecialthing.com

Andrew Koenig was found dead in Vancouver yesterday. He was my friend and my co-worker for two years on the Never Not Funny podcast, and now I'm struggling to make sense of his tragic passing. As they have been for the last week, my thoughts are on Andrew and his family now, and I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that I wish them all peace.

Andrew was a bright, passionate and funny guy with a big heart and big dreams. His presence on the podcast was undeniable, whether he was laughing along with us or making us laugh. Many will remember him for his work in television, while some will remember him for his political activism and dedication to human rights. I will remember his laugh, and the joy he brought to my life.
    Ironically, that video was uploaded by Andrew.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    For those interested in what Andrew was doing recently, I uploaded an older episode of Never Not Funny with a lot of Andrew talking in it.. some pretty funny stuff with him, too. This was back during the free days:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83FPUUPQ
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    A really sad story to be sure. May he Rest in Peace
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 63-80, games this week vs. Orioles (3), Royals (4)
    Indianapolis Colts: 0-1, Week 2 vs. Eagles
    Minnesota Timberwolves: New team, hoping for good things this season.
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    very sad.
    El Presidente

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12