Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Nah man, I'm done with that. It's a cheap way to get protein, now I'm onto just clean foods
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I'll preface this by saying, I have grown to absolutely despise food. I don't enjoy anything that I eat anymore for the most part, but its what you gotta do. Food is fuel for your body, not something that should be based around pleasure. Studies have shown obese people have reward systems in their brain for food sort of like junkies do for drugs (and I certainly believe it being 325 at one point in my life).

This hate for food is good and bad. It drives me more to eat better but it also makes me desire unhealthy foods more which is annoying.

So I said I'd put up yesterdays diet and here goes

5AM Wake Up
    5:30 AM 3 scoops Jack3d, 3 Prime, 3 PowerFULL, 1 Anabolic Pump
    5:45 AM Begin sipping my 30g of BCAAs (trueprotein.com non caffeinated BCAA Boost)
    6-8AM Workout, sipping BCAAs throughout
    8AM kill BCAAs, 1 Anabolic Pump, Post Workout Shake (trueprotein.com fast recover)
    8:30-9:30 AM Breakfast (2 Prime, 2 cups Oatmeal, Green Apple, 3 eggs+3egg whites with ham broccoli and spinach, glass of chocolate milk which sadly has to go bye bye, banana, 1 egg + 9 egg whites with ham and spinach although I only ate half of these because I was so full I honestly would've puked with another bite. Probably 6-8 glasses of water with breakfast)
    9:35 AM Biggest **** I've ever taken in my life and it wasn't even close. I think it almost clogged the toilet without any paper.
    12:30 Meal Replacement Shake (trueprotein.com Team Skip)
    3:00 Lunch (3 pieces of breaded baked chicken cutting out the fat and breading, probably wound up the size of like 1 piece of chicken. 3 pieces of greasy white meat 'roasted' chicken, took off the skin and used a napkin to dry the grease so it was dry as all hell. Some broccoli, some whole wheat pasta with olive oil. 3 Hard Boiled eggs, white only. 4 glasses of water)
    6:15 Meal Replacement Shake
    8:30 Dinner (2 grilled chicken cutlets on a whole grain hard roll... ***** put cheese on it when I said nothing on it )
    2 PowerFULL before bed

also a bunch of water throughout the day.
    How many calories is this? Just curious because reading through it, it seems like a lot to me. I'm trying to lose weight tho, so it might just be my perspective

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    How many calories is this? Just curious because reading through it, it seems like a lot to me. I'm trying to lose weight tho, so it might just be my perspective
    **** if I gotta clue, havent counted calories a day in my life. Even when I was trying to lose weight or being conscious of what I was eating and looking at nutrition facts I'd still look at Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Carbohydrates, Sugar, Fiber, Protein, and Sodium but not caring that much about sodium.

So honestly I have no clue about how many calories.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You could do Carnation instant breakfast instead of your syrup based chocolate milk.

****'s awesome. Love the rich milk chocolate flavor.
    I do like their french vanilla flavor.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Yo hows it going everyone!

got a pretty simple question. Been working out 3 or 4 days a week. Eating 5 to 6 meals a day. I usually work out around 5 or 530 at night and come home and get some chocolate milk after.

How long should i wait to after my workout to get my dinner meal in? Im not sure if it makes a big deal or not just curious! If anyone can find some sources for me that would be appreciated.

vCash
    Don't wait, if you can help it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12