Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Crossfit

Crossfit

Does anybody here do crossfit? or even follow the crossfit games?

I have really gotten into both the past couple of years. A lot of people hate on cross fit because its a cult and dangerous, but it really isn't that bad. Most of these crossfit gyms have pretty solid coaches who will teach you proper form and technique as well as give you top notch conditioning workouts. The gyms with bad coaches usually dont stay open very long. Getting involved in crossfit has made me a much better athlete than i was a couple of years ago.

I don't use tampons once a month so therefore I don't CrossFit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I don't use tampons once a month so therefore I don't CrossFit.
    Haha

Have you ever tried it though ?

My back hurts just looking at.. there going to be a generation of people with chronic back pain.

I lift weights, heavy weights, like a real man.

On the real though my friend (also workout partner) stopped coming in the gym and I'm like wtf is up with him.. he wouldnt answer my texts or anything for like 4 weeks.

I come to find out he's doing CrossFit. I call him out on it and he finally comes clean. He tells me he made a huge mistake and I should take him back.

I thought on it awhile and decided okay I will let him come back in so I handed him back his mancard and theres never been another word about CrossFit again.

The end

I hated on it for a while but once I gave it a try, I was hooked.

The risk of injury is a little bit higher but if you train safe and have good coaching you will be fine.

I'm all about being the fittest, best athlete I can be...and I think Crossfit has many of the best athletes. Strong and well conditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    My back hurts just looking at.. there going to be a generation of people with chronic back pain.

I lift weights, heavy weights, like a real man.

On the real though my friend (also workout partner) stopped coming in the gym and I'm like wtf is up with him.. he wouldnt answer my texts or anything for like 4 weeks.

I come to find out he's doing CrossFit. I call him out on it and he finally comes clean. He tells me he made a huge mistake and I should take him back.

I thought on it awhile and decided okay I will let him come back in so I handed him back his mancard and theres never been another word about CrossFit again.

The end
    "I call him out on it", lmao!! I didn't realize cross fit was bad, I thought it was really good for keeping muscle while burning fat? This is the hiit stuff right? Don't pro athletes use this training?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Pro athletes and MMA fighters use hybrid versions that benefit what they are try to achieve. Still they all lift weights and a form of strength gain.

Crossfit

Never done it but I have a gym on my home from work and man oh man the booties that walk out of that gym are always top notch. Cross fit butts IMHO are the GOAT.

Might come off as creepy but seriously DAMN
    One More Time

thanks for all the information http://www.agirlwhomakes.com/reviews/21-day-fix/