Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Off-Topic Fantasy Baseball

hey everyone I am creating a 12 team epsn keeper league next year for fantasy baseball and was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining..I am looking for some very competetive and active owners..so if you fit this description let me know and leave me ur email and I'll send u an invite once I have it up and running..

2010 Mets..You Gotta Believe

vCash
    im down. jhdbaseball5@yahoo.com (don't spam it plz)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsgiantsfan View Post
    hey everyone I am creating a 12 team epsn keeper league next year for fantasy baseball and was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining..I am looking for some very competetive and active owners..so if you fit this description let me know and leave me ur email and I'll send u an invite once I have it up and running..
    I have a few questions.

Roster size ?
    Rotisserie or head to head or total achieved points?

I will be running my usual 3 leagues but I might be interested in a Keeper under the right set-up and players involved. A keeper league can really suck if guys don't stay with it!

vCash
    As the winner of 2 of your leagues last year.. Count me in.. Don't mean to be a dick but I just remembered about it and it made me feel good for a second.

vincenthall@verizon.net

We should consider putting some $$ on it.. 20 points or so