Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pawn Stars

vCash

Pawn Stars

It blows my mind how any pawn shop can get that kind of stuff brought in there and how much they will pay for off the wall stuff. But, I really find it cool how they have so many experts they can call and make sure they are the real things.

Do any of you watch this other than myself?

vCash
    Religiously, one of my favorite shows

vCash
    Love it, its a really good show. I love to see all the historical artifacts.

vCash
    The Old man is classic too

vCash
    I love this show. Chumlee cracks me up, and I'm sort of a history buff so it is really amazing all the stuff that they get. I've always kind of been under the assumption that pawn shops sell jewelry and crappy televisions lol.

Philadelphia 76ers

"All the time us."

Thanks to JDink24 on the sig

vCash
    One of my favorite shows. My life goal now is to somehow acquire a historical artifact or document so I can go on Pawn Stars and sell it.

vCash
    I like this show, but the people ****ing bug me. The old man is annoying, and so is Chumle, ****ing fatasses

vCash
    I really like the show. Ive learned a lot about history from it. I just wish they wouldnt wait so long to show the experts to see if stuff is real or not.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Love the show, never missed an episode..how the hell is chumlee a live? he has to be the dumbest person in the world..

vCash
    Such a great show-what nights is the new season on?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Love it, want some more of it.

vCash
    I love this show. Chumlee is great, but Rick annoys me a little. American Pickers which is on right before it is great as well. I watch both every week.

vCash
    I can't stop watching it, but its such ******** that I only watch it to see the awesome stuff.

"Its worth up to 30,000" in an auction"
    " so how much do you want for it"
    "Well the expert said its worth 30,000 so id like about 20,000"
    "No. I have to make a profit or my business will cease to exist, so I can give you 3,000"

If your going to have the balls to lowball someone for their prized possession, don't open the show counting out 100 bills like you use them as singles at one of the vegas strip club. You are making thousands being on tv, and I understand you can't give everyone the money that the product is worth, but don't disrespect these people by offering, and giving 3 grand when you can give them 10 grand and still have plenty of room for profit

vCash
    i love the show! The Old Man and Chumlee crack me up. Corey is an idiot and its funny watching him get in trouble like every episode. Rick knows his **** pretty good. its so cool seeing all those artifacts brought into the store.

did you all see the one when Chumlee made wine? i literally died laughing the entire time.

vCash
    started watching it but haven't been able to catch the 2nd season

Phoenix Suns GM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast