Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Height:5'11
    Weight:250
    Fitness History:Lots!
    Goals: Get back into serious shape
    Favorite exercise: Barbell shrugs

Been lifting since a kid but seriously for the last 14 years. Was out of gym for 6 months, recently back about 2 months. Right now I look like crap (for me) and even more importantly I feel like crap. Been working 12 hour days so I slipped into a bad routine...but I am making strides...mentally I am there but physically a ways to go. I love lifting...its not just a hobby. I also love doing cardio, which works out well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    Height:5'11
    Weight:250
    Fitness History:Lots!
    Goals: Get back into serious shape
    Favorite exercise: Barbell shrugs

Been lifting since a kid but seriously for the last 14 years. Was out of gym for 6 months, recently back about 2 months. Right now I look like crap (for me) and even more importantly I feel like crap. Been working 12 hour days so I slipped into a bad routine...but I am making strides...mentally I am there but physically a ways to go. I love lifting...its not just a hobby. I also love doing cardio, which works out well.
    Welcome...and DAMN you're my height but got a solid 100 pounds on me... ...Enjoy!!

Soon...

vCash
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 186 lbs

Fitness History: I grew up too skinny for my own liking, finally met a personal trainer a few years back who became my good friend and showed me the ropes. I put on 20 lbs of muscle in 4 months with his help and he taught me everything I know now about fitness, diet and supplementation. Since then I have only worked out during the summer to get ready for the beach and lose everything I gained over the winter... a bad habit. I've changed that this year and have been going steady 4 times a week for the last 9 months.

Goal: Gain 4 more pounds of lean muscle mass (190 lbs, started at 171 lbs), then cut up for summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giaps View Post
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 186 lbs

Fitness History: I grew up too skinny for my own liking, finally met a personal trainer a few years back who became my good friend and showed me the ropes. I put on 20 lbs of muscle in 4 months with his help and he taught me everything I know now about fitness, diet and supplementation. Since then I have only worked out during the summer to get ready for the beach and lose everything I gained over the winter... a bad habit. I've changed that this year and have been going steady 4 times a week for the last 9 months.

Goal: Gain 4 more pounds of lean muscle mass (190 lbs, started at 171 lbs), then cut up for summer.

Welcome Giaps! Glad to have you here!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 250 lbs

Fitness History: Didn't work out until junior year of HS. Went from pansy to decent lifter by end of sr. year. Got really skinny after 1st year of college, and working back towards that. In spite of my size, I still run a sub 5.0 40, which isn't bad.

Goal: Trim up and just look menacing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwarne52 View Post
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 250 lbs

Fitness History: Didn't work out until junior year of HS. Went from pansy to decent lifter by end of sr. year. Got really skinny after 1st year of college, and working back towards that. In spite of my size, I still run a sub 5.0 40, which isn't bad.

Goal: Trim up and just look menacing.
    Welcome Brandonwarne52! I've seen you around the NFL forum before, glad to have you here!

vCash
    Height: 6 ft 2 in
    Weight: 190

I''ve been playing football for two years nowin HS, but i've added a bit of fat this offseason due to surgery. Looking to shed that weight this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unwantedplayer View Post

I''ve been playing football for two years nowin HS, but i've added a bit of fat this offseason due to surgery. Looking to shed that weight this offseason.
    Welcome Unwantedplayer! You'll find a couple of us here train for Football, specifically Canada26, .Sean & SenecaValley

I play Football just for the fun of it on weekends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unwantedplayer View Post

Sup uwp...Reppin the graphics forum

Soon...

vCash
    I'm everywhere haha.

vCash
    Height: 5'7''
    Weight: 170
    Fitness History: Lifted heavy and often when I was in my early 20s. Not so much now.
    Goals: Get back into decent shape
    Favorite exercise: Tricep pushdowns.

I tried reading this when it was in the GD Forum but it was difficult to follow.
    I lifted alot right after High School and into my early 20's. Then marriage and kids came along and it didn't leave enough time for me to do what I wanted to do in the gym and then of course laziness set in. I go in spurts. I'll work out for awhile and then take an even longer break. Same thing with eating healthy. Now that I'm approaching my mid 30s it's time for me to take both seriously again. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Name: Jetsforever

Height: 5'7
    Goal: To look good and get girls by doing so... thats what this is all about right?
    Favorite excersises: Tricep Pulldowns, Decline/Flat Bench, Preacher curls, Dumbell side laterals.

I'm taller than you

Name: jetsfan89
    Weight: 160
    Height: 5' 8.5"
    Goal: Look good, get girls
    Favorite Exercise: Since i work out only at home with exclusively dumbbells, Dumbbell Bench Press, dumbbell curls, dumbbell bent-over rows, sitting dumbbell triceps extensions.
    Last edited by jetsfan89; 02-19-2010 at 12:38 AM.
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan89 View Post
    I'm taller than you

Name: GrandMaster Sexay
    Weight: 160
    Height: 5' 8.5"
    Goal: Look good, get girls
    Favorite Exercise: Since i work out only at home with exclusively dumbbells, Dumbbell Bench Press, dumbbell curls, dumbbell bent-over rows, sitting dumbbell triceps extensions.
    Didn't you used to wrestle...

Soon...

vCash
    Me

Height: 5'9

A little bit about my fitness background. I was a huge on sports back in high school; played on the volleyball, basketball and soccer teams. Unfortunately, I fell victim to the "Freshman Fifteen" my first year of university. I guess it was due to my lack of sports involvement. I finally got my head straight this past summer and lost about 40 pounds of fat. So I'm pretty proud of myself.

Since then I've been on this health tip. I've fell of the wagon at times; usual suspects are beer and pizza. But I continue to eat healthy and live an active life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    Didn't you used to wrestle...
    psh yeah
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast