Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    Height: 6.2
    Weight: 200
    Fitness History: started 2 years ago, pretty much wasted the first year but since then i really started bulking up
    Goals: lebron james probly never going to get there so i would say a poor mans lebron
    Favorite exercise: dips..i just love them
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum Niro!!

All the way from Berlin Germany huh? Wow!! Yoo get the long distance member award!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Wait, when did we get a fitness forum? Must have been out months to not see this around! How's it going Stamina.

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 175
    Goals: Its been several years isince I have worked out on a regular basis. Used to play several sports in high school, etc. My goal is to lose this college weight and get back to the lean 150-145 range. Its going to be tough but I have the tools to make it. Not much into lifting, but I am going to be doing some cycling with my regular P90X workout. I'll have to keep it to 5 days a week since my work schedule on weekends (12hr shift) makes it difficult to work out

Quick question:
    What is the best time to work out? At night or in the morning? I've been trying to set up a workout schedule that I can do on a regular basis everyday.
    Last edited by J-E-T-S; 07-15-2010 at 12:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post

All the way from Berlin Germany huh? Wow!! Yoo get the long distance member award!
    haha yes thx

@ j-e-t-s

i didnt really noticed a different but i prefer working out in the evening.

i think i read an articel that said the best time to work out (when your body has the most power) is around 1 am but i dont think that there is that much of a difference to be honest

~The Future of the Warriors~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-S View Post
    Wait, when did we get a fitness forum? Must have been out months to not see this around! How's it going Stamina.

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 175
    Goals: Its been several years isince I have worked out on a regular basis. Used to play several sports in high school, etc. My goal is to lose this college weight and get back to the lean 150-145 range. Its going to be tough but I have the tools to make it. Not much into lifting, but I am going to be doing some cycling with my regular P90X workout. I'll have to keep it to 5 days a week since my work schedule on weekends (12hr shift) makes it difficult to work out

Quick question:
    What is the best time to work out? At night or in the morning? I've been trying to set up a workout schedule that I can do on a regular basis everyday.

Welcome J-E-T-S!! You and Jetsforever will become besties

In most cases, a morning workout is usually more beneficial. I personally feel sick to my stomach when I workout first thing in the morning, I am an afternoon or Evening kinda guy.

If you're into P90X, you've definitely come to the right place. We have a handful of members who are either on P90x or just got off of it. We do have a P90X thread you can look through and add your 2 cents in if you like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post

Hey I live farther away!

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Hey I live farther away!
    All depends where in the Milky Way! How do we know you're not referring to a milky way bar in your local grocery store

vCash
    LMAO @ Milky Way

Welcome new people!

J-E-T-S, you are now my best friend solely because of your sig GIF. I hate the Chargers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 210
    Body Fat%-16
    Fitness History: Started lifting towards the end of college so basically about 2 years. I would have thought I'd seen better results by now, but nothing has changed really. I think my diet or lack thereof held me back. I've been able to lift more since I've started but I don't look much different which hurts. Hopefully eating more and eating healthier I can see results.

Fitness goals- Build more muscle. I think it's starting to work since I was around 200 a few weeks ago and now I'm up to 210. My bodyfat went from 15%-16.3% but I think that's normal.

Favorite Exercise- Incline bench

Supplements- whey, super pump, cytogainer.
    I know I already checked into the forum, but I figured I would update my progress. I'm down to 185, 13.9% bodyfat, 47% muscle, 61% water. So it looks like I've made some progress over the past few months.

vCash
    Congrats Mell413!! Keep up the great work!!

vCash
    How's it goin guys?
    Name: Christian
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 150. Im all lean, pretty much no fat, trying to get bulk.
    Location: 11 years in Chicago, 6 years in San Diego, moved to Indianapolis a little over 2 weeks ago.
    I not only lift to get bigger but I just enjoy it, one of my favorite things to do, completely clears my mind and puts me in a good place. Lift every other day or every 2 days. I do alot of upper body, I've been enjoying my benching alot recently and I love skullcrushers, overhead tricep extensions. I used jack3d like a fiend But lookin for new supplements. Im the most disciplined eater I know, to the point where Im under nourished and not maximizing my workouts and Im too small for my size.
    Goals: I have a perfect frame to bulk up on, and I wanna do just that, lean's nice but I want to get some actual size.
    Last edited by zambo4president; 07-17-2010 at 09:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    How's it goin guys?
    Name: Christian
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 150. Im all lean, pretty much no fat, trying to get bulk.
    Location: 11 years in Chicago, 6 years in San Diego, moved to Indianapolis a little over 2 weeks ago.
    I not only lift to get bigger but I just enjoy it, one of my favorite things to do, completely clears my mind and puts me in a good place. Lift every other day or every 2 days. I do alot of upper body, I've been enjoying my benching alot recently and I love skullcrushers, overhead tricep extensions. I used jack3d like a fiend But lookin for new supplements. Im the most disciplined eater I know, to the point where Im under nourished and not maximizing my workouts and Im too small for my size.
    Goals: I have a perfect frame to bulk up on, and I wanna do just that, lean's nice but I want to get some actual size.

Great Intro!

Welcome to the Fitness Forum zambo4president!

vCash
    Welcome everyone!!!!

Zambo, eat up buddy!!!! Discipline works both ways, not eating crap and forcing yourself to eat healthy foods even when you aren't hungry!!!

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Hey peoples

Name: Eric
    Height: 6'6.5
    Weight: 198-200
    Goals: To bulk up get stronger and hopefully get a basketball scholarship, in the US or Canada. I try and eat well, working out every day, trying my best with the little knowledge I have to get stronger so I can dominate basketball next year

I hope to gain some knowledge from you guys in here.

Thanks guys

vCash
    Welcome Raps!

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Thanks Warrior

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast