Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Greenman View Post
    Height: 6' 3''
    Weight: 245

Fitness History: Played a couple years of HS football, and have been lifting diligently for about 3 months now, I'm up to a 200 max on bench press (not bad considering I hadn't pressed in over 3 years until recently.

Fitness goals: Gain more muscle mass, been losing my spare tire through russian twists and running. Lose about 5 lbs of fat weight and gain it back in muscle.
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum NY Greenman! It's always nice to have a fellow New Yorker join us.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Well, I figure I should update my goals.

I'm Josh, by the way. I feel weird being called MetsLegacy :P

Anyway, swimming was beginning to cause serious problems. I had not only fallen out of love with the sport, but I was begin to resenting that part of the day. I had never done weights seriously, but I really wanted to maintain the muscles that I had from swimming, so I started doing weights about 2 weeks ago. I feel incredible. Anyway, I'm 153 now and I'm looking to get to about 160 in muscle while lowering my BF% from 10.2%(As of this morning.)

vCash
    Hey. Ive been posting here on PSD for awhile, some of you may know me. Ive been working out for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvment in myself, but I really want to take it to the next level.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 182-190
    Fitness History: First time I started working out was in a wieght training class sophmore year in H.S., but I didn't take that seriously. Now I work out about 4 times a week for about an hour.
    Goals: Get more definiton, get stronger, and I really need to work on my legs and back because both are very week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    Hey. Ive been posting here on PSD for awhile, some of you may know me. Ive been working out for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvment in myself, but I really want to take it to the next level.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 182-190
    Fitness History: First time I started working out was in a wieght training class sophmore year in H.S., but I didn't take that seriously. Now I work out about 4 times a week for about an hour.
    Goals: Get more definiton, get stronger, and I really need to work on my legs and back because both are very week.
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum Cain=Future!

I'm sure you'll get all the motivation you need in here! Check out the work out routine thread if your looking for some legs and back exercises.

vCash
    Name is Devin
    18 Years old
    6 Foot
    240 Lbs
    Play Football
    Fav exercise is squats and bench press

Goals are to cut down to about 200-210 because out of highschool so no football anyore and turn most of the fat into muscle because i have a bit of body fat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1991 View Post
    Name is Devin
    18 Years old
    6 Foot
    240 Lbs
    Play Football
    Fav exercise is squats and bench press

Goals are to cut down to about 200-210 because out of highschool so no football anyore and turn most of the fat into muscle because i have a bit of body fat
    Welcome DJ1991 to not only the Fitness Forum, but PSD as well!

vCash
    Hey guys, live in NorCal over here yee!
    Uh I'm a short guy 5'7 and a bit...5'8 at the most. 17 years old.
    I'm 165, started really working out again about a month ago.
    I am already cut because I basketball but now I'm bulking up since I'm about to go to college soon.
    I'm on Superpump250 which I actually just started... just trying to find the right stuff to use.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Hey guys, live in NorCal over here yee!
    Uh I'm a short guy 5'7 and a bit...5'8 at the most. 17 years old.
    I'm 165, started really working out again about a month ago.
    I am already cut because I basketball but now I'm bulking up since I'm about to go to college soon.
    I'm on Superpump250 which I actually just started... just trying to find the right stuff to use.
    Supz ESaady, welcome to the Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Height: 5'10
    Weight:152

Goals: To get to 165 by the end of the year. I weighed 130 a year ago and have gained 20 pounds from eating right @ 3500 calories a day and working out like crazy. These next 15 or so pounds are gonna be a challenge.
    Dallas Mavericks
    2010 - 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrix View Post

Goals: To get to 165 by the end of the year. I weighed 130 a year ago and have gained 20 pounds from eating right @ 3500 calories a day and working out like crazy. These next 15 or so pounds are gonna be a challenge.
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum Mavrix! Glad to have you here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrix View Post

20 pounds in a year is great! Good job and welcome
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 187
    Fav Excersize: Bench jumps, bicycle crunches, dumbell benchpress
    Goals: Cut down anywhere inbetween 180-185 and maintain that weight. I was 197 not too long ago so I think I'm doing a good job.

Increase my strength. I don't really care about showing off any tone or definition as much as actually becoming stronger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 187
    Fav Excersize: Bench jumps, bicycle crunches, dumbell benchpress
    Goals: Cut down anywhere inbetween 180-185 and maintain that weight. I was 197 not too long ago so I think I'm doing a good job.

Increase my strength. I don't really care about showing off any tone or definition as much as actually becoming stronger.
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum R. Johnson#3!

vCash
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 175

Hey, I have been reading the posts in this forum for a couple days now so I figured I would start joining in on the conversations too.I just started really getting into weight training this year, so right now my bench max is at just 180, and I am looking to increase my overall strength before I enter college in August. Any tips or good workout ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Goals: Increase my strength and to cut down on some body fat
    GIFSoup

DJ Roomba tearin' it up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheck View Post
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 175

Hey, I have been reading the posts in this forum for a couple days now so I figured I would start joining in on the conversations too.I just started really getting into weight training this year, so right now my bench max is at just 180, and I am looking to increase my overall strength before I enter college in August. Any tips or good workout ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Goals: Increase my strength and to cut down on some body fat
    What's up Sheck and welcome to the Fitness Forum! If your looking for some good workout routines, visit the Workout Routine thread. We all post our workouts and progress in that thread. You should be able to get some good ideas for some new training methods.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast