Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Height:5'8
    Weight:190
    Fitness History:been lifting since 8th grade now im a senior in high school and still going strong
    Goals:Trying to build up stanima and get my speed up
    Favorite exercise:Butterflys and Bicep Curls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    New to the Fitness thread? Check in Here!

Post your Bio such as age, height & weight along with the fitness goals you wish to accomplish.
    Name: Sean
    Height: 6'5
    Weight: 285
    Goals: Improve Flexibility, Speed, Strength, Core, Balance, and Technique all to improve Power to become a better football player. This is while dropping body fat and gaining muscle maintaing a weight relatively close to where I am now. Preferably gaining 5-12 pounds

Fitness History: Started lifting for football starting second semester of freshman year, the offseason going into sophomore year. Could barely bench the bar at the time, squatted 25s or 35s. Didn't start on the freshman team, worked my way to junior and senior year starter (granted I almost lost my spot to a lazy 6'8 black sophomore my senior year bc of politics ) to Temple University which is 1A ball. Transferred from Temple and am now playing at Wagner. I'm not strong, but I work hard as a mother****er. I think I just have bad genetics because I mean, lifting for 4 years now you'd think I'd be able to bench more than 245 (and 225 x 5 on a good day) with my frame. Granted, I could bench 270 in HS and rep 225 12 times, but whatever.

Numbers

Bench 1RM - 245
    Bench 225 reps - 5
    Squat 2RM - 405
    Hang Clean 1RM - 245
    Deadlift - Guess: 475 (Could do 455 for sets of 6 in HS but I'm weaker now for some strange reason... car accident and shoulder injury could do it)

Favorite Exercises: Hang Clean (despite low weight), Squats (despite piss poor flexibility), Deadlifts, and Barbell Shrugs.

Food: Lots of clean protein, veggies, some complex carbs, and natural fats. Water.

Supplements:
    Meal Replacement - Trueprotien.com Team Skip
    Post Workout - Trueprotien.com Fast Recovery
    Amino Acids - Trueprotien.com BCAA Boost Non Caffeinated
    USP Labs Asteroid Stack (PowerFULL, Prime, Anabolic Pump) and Jack3d
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia_MVP View Post
    Height: 5'7''
    Weight: 170
    Fitness History: Lifted heavy and often when I was in my early 20s. Not so much now.
    Goals: Get back into decent shape
    Favorite exercise: Tricep pushdowns.

I tried reading this when it was in the GD Forum but it was difficult to follow.
    I lifted alot right after High School and into my early 20's. Then marriage and kids came along and it didn't leave enough time for me to do what I wanted to do in the gym and then of course laziness set in. I go in spurts. I'll work out for awhile and then take an even longer break. Same thing with eating healthy. Now that I'm approaching my mid 30s it's time for me to take both seriously again. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome Pedroia_MVP. I usually don't fraternize with Redsox fans but I'll make an exception for the sake of Fitness.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Supplements:
    Meal Replacement - Trueprotien.com Team Skip
    Post Workout - Trueprotien.com Fast Recovery
    Amino Acids - Trueprotien.com BCAA Boost Non Caffeinated
    USP Labs Asteroid Stack (PowerFULL, Prime, Anabolic Pump) and Jack3d
    Ah I see your finally on PowerFULL, how do you like it?

vCash
    Name: Mark
    Height: 6'3"

Fitness History: I have played sports my whole life and recently have starting lifting again. I didn't get to lift much last year because the owner of my gym burned it down so he could get the insurance money. He is currently in prison for arson

Fitness Goals: I have been lifting a lot during college and am really happy with my results. I'm really looking to continue to bulk up this year. I'm especially working on my arms and my abs. I'll definitely come back here if I have any questions or concerns.

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Welcome Pedroia_MVP. I usually don't fraternize with Redsox fans but I'll make an exception for the sake of Fitness.
    Thanks Stamina. I'll assume you're a Yankees fan. We'll fraternize until the playoffs but then the gloves come off !!(which is helpful when typing)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Name: Mark
    Height: 6'3"

Fitness History: I have played sports my whole life and recently have starting lifting again. I didn't get to lift much last year because the owner of my gym burned it down so he could get the insurance money. He is currently in prison for arson

Fitness Goals: I have been lifting a lot during college and am really happy with my results. I'm really looking to continue to bulk up this year. I'm especially working on my arms and my abs. I'll definitely come back here if I have any questions or concerns.
    Welcome Quickdraw, glad you decided to join us!

Specifically what sports have you played? Was it for high school or just for fun?

vCash
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Fitness History: on and off weight lifting and running for several years
    Goals: loose the little bit of fat on my stomach and get a visible 6 pack.
    Favorite exercise: run, squat, arm workouts

vCash
    Height:6'4
    Weight:208

Fitness History: ive been lifting for about four years now. i look completely different than i did when i started lifting. ive but on a lot of muscle and i love it. In HS i played football, basketball, and baseball. I currently only continue to play basketball on a regular basis on an IM team here at UCSB. I get to play football about 2-3 times a year and go all out.

Goals: to continue to get bigger and stronger. id like to get to a solid 220 lbs by the time i graduate(which isnt for another 16 months.) The biggest ive ever been was 216, but i couldnt maintain it.

Favorite exercise: changes about every 3 months or so, but i love bench, especially decline.

Max Lifts:
    Bench: 285 ive been going for 295 for the last month but havent been able to get it without a spot. i will soon and then will get excited to have my next goal be 315 hah.
    Squat: 385. i could probably do more but dont want to risk collapsing under the weight. i dont want to max any higher without two spotters i trust.
    Deadlift: 335. didnt start doing deadlifts til about 6-8 months ago. have been getting stronger and stronger tho

Supps: fish oils, whey, BCAA, and kre alkalyn
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    Welcome Jlohm1 & jakesmail123

vCash
    yea i got a welcome!!! haha.

vCash
    Welcome Quickdraw, glad you decided to join us!

Specifically what sports have you played? Was it for high school or just for fun?
    I played both basketball and football in high school. Football is definitely my sport-- I have played my whole life but battled with knee injuries my senior year :cry:

Now I just play for fun at college, but mostly just trying to bulk up in the weight room

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 210
    Body Fat%-16
    Fitness History: Started lifting towards the end of college so basically about 2 years. I would have thought I'd seen better results by now, but nothing has changed really. I think my diet or lack thereof held me back. I've been able to lift more since I've started but I don't look much different which hurts. Hopefully eating more and eating healthier I can see results.

Fitness goals- Build more muscle. I think it's starting to work since I was around 200 a few weeks ago and now I'm up to 210. My bodyfat went from 15%-16.3% but I think that's normal.

Favorite Exercise- Incline bench

Supplements- whey, super pump, cytogainer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 210
    Body Fat%-16
    Fitness History: Started lifting towards the end of college so basically about 2 years. I would have thought I'd seen better results by now, but nothing has changed really. I think my diet or lack thereof held me back. I've been able to lift more since I've started but I don't look much different which hurts. Hopefully eating more and eating healthier I can see results.

Fitness goals- Build more muscle. I think it's starting to work since I was around 200 a few weeks ago and now I'm up to 210. My bodyfat went from 15%-16.3% but I think that's normal.

Favorite Exercise- Incline bench

Supplements- whey, super pump, cytogainer.

Welcome Mell413!

vCash
    Height: 6' 3''
    Weight: 245

Fitness History: Played a couple years of HS football, and have been lifting diligently for about 3 months now, I'm up to a 200 max on bench press (not bad considering I hadn't pressed in over 3 years until recently.

Fitness goals: Gain more muscle mass, been losing my spare tire through russian twists and running. Lose about 5 lbs of fat weight and gain it back in muscle.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast