Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Fitness Forum Check-In

New to the Fitness thread? Check in Here!

Post your Bio such as age, height & weight along with the fitness goals you wish to accomplish.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    YES I'm so glad we got this whole forum!!

I guess we should start first so newcomers can look in here for reference and an idea of what we are doing fitness-wise.

How does this sound?
    Weight:
    Fitness History:
    Goals:
    Favorite exercise:

Any other suggestions for things to add?
    Last edited by Dr Dro; 02-15-2010 at 05:56 PM.

vCash
    Hey. Ive been posting here on PSD for awhile, some of you may know me. Ive been working out for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvment in myself, but I really want to take it to the next level.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 182-190
    Fitness History: First time I started working out was in a wieght training class sophmore year in H.S., but I didn't take that seriously. Now I work out about 4 times a week for about an hour.
    Goals: Get more definiton, get stronger, and I really need to work on my legs and back because both are very week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CAIN=FUTURE View Post
    Hey. Ive been posting here on PSD for awhile, some of you may know me. Ive been working out for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvment in myself, but I really want to take it to the next level.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 182-190
    Fitness History: First time I started working out was in a wieght training class sophmore year in H.S., but I didn't take that seriously. Now I work out about 4 times a week for about an hour.
    Goals: Get more definiton, get stronger, and I really need to work on my legs and back because both are very week.
    Welcome to the Fitness Forum Cain=Future!

I'm sure you'll get all the motivation you need in here! Check out the work out routine thread if your looking for some legs and back exercises.

vCash
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 207
    Fitness History: At my heaviest I was 234, that was 14 months ago. I lost a lot of weight, over 30 pounds in about 6 months. Since then I have fallen off my diet and exercise plan, and my weight has fluctuated up and down, as low as about 199 and as high as 212.
    Goals: My goal is to be 195 by 6/25 (end of school). I have a decent amount of muscle already as hockey player, so I'm really just looking to burn off about 15 pounds of extra flab I have.
    Favorite exercise: I stick with the basics, running, pushups, sit-ups, occasionally the bench press and curls for my arms and chest, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    age:37 height:5'10 weight:164 history:used to be fat ,but hurt back at work forced me to work on core now not in bad shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 207
    Fitness History: At my heaviest I was 234, that was 14 months ago. I lost a lot of weight, over 30 pounds in about 6 months. Since then I have fallen off my diet and exercise plan, and my weight has fluctuated up and down, as low as about 199 and as high as 212.
    Goals: My goal is to be 195 by 6/25 (end of school). I have a decent amount of muscle already as hockey player, so I'm really just looking to burn off about 15 pounds of extra flab I have.
    Favorite exercise: I stick with the basics, running, pushups, sit-ups, occasionally the bench press and curls for my arms and chest, etc.

Welcome Saintsfan & kmo429! Glad to have you guys here!

vCash
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 189
    Fitness History: Been lifting since freshman year of high school
    Goals: Add some more body mass, stay in shape
    Favorite exercise: chest flys

vCash

Height: 5'10

Weight: 195

Fitness History: Never really worked out at all and for the past 6ish years or so have been around the same weight with the past year adding on the little extra pounds. Had a gym membership and went for 2 weeks then stopped. Basically I need motivation.

Goals: Made the thread in here about losing weight. So my goal as of right now is to get to about 170/175 with good muscle tone.

vCash
    Name: Ryan
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 195lbs
    Fitness History: Almost none. When I was in good shape it was due to actuvuty level, not an actual fitness plan.
    Goals: Have sex with a coworker
    Favorite exercise: If biking counts, hand me my mountain bike.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Name: Ryan
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 195lbs
    Fitness History: Almost none. When I was in good shape it was due to actuvuty level, not an actual fitness plan.
    Goals: Have sex with a coworker
    Favorite exercise: If biking counts, hand me my mountain bike.
    hahaha, Love the goal there Rylinkus! Welcome to the Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Height: 5'9 1/2
    Weight: 205

Fitness History: worked out for years but really randomly and not very smart

Goals: to be as strong as possible, dont really care much about stuff like body fat...im never, ever going to follow a strict diet anyway and im NEVER going to stop drinking beer in large quantities (hey at least im honest!), so physique-wise my goal is basically to just to not look fat. Dont care about having a six pack.

Favorite exercise: bench press

Least favorite exercise - rear delt raises (lol i dont know why i just cant stand them)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Height: 5'9 1/2
    Weight: 205

Fitness History: worked out for years but really randomly and not very smart

Goals: to be as strong as possible, dont really care much about stuff like body fat...im never, ever going to follow a strict diet anyway and im NEVER going to stop drinking beer in large quantities (hey at least im honest!), so physique-wise my goal is basically to just to not look fat. Dont care about having a six pack.

Favorite exercise: bench press

Least favorite exercise - rear delt raises (lol i dont know why i just cant stand them)
    Welcome Jack. If you are just focused on strength, then a maintenance diet and high intensity low repetition weightlifting regime is the way to go. Still recommend a diet log and a workout log

vCash
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 177
    Fitness History: I've been working out since I was 17 but haven't had a proper diet until this past July. I dropped 25 lbs. from dieting and finally realized that's the biggest part of being fit.
    Goals: I'd like to gain size in my delts, traps, and biceps without compromising vascularity if possible.
    Favorite Exercise: love working out everything but shoulders and biceps probably take the cake.

Excited to interact with you guys and bounce ideas, strategies and exercises off each other.
    Last edited by KeyserSoze; 02-08-2012 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    New to the Fitness thread? Check in Here!

Post your Bio such as age, height & weight along with the fitness goals you wish to accomplish.
    I'm Corey, and I'm from Massachusetts.

A 2 months ago, I had a little bit of extra fat laying around in the lower stomach area. I was 5'11 (maybe 6 feet) and 165 lbs. When I started to work out again, I dropped to 160, and now I'm up to 168...So it seems I have lost 5 lbs of fat, and gained around 8 lbs of muscle.

Currently:
    Corey
    5'11/6'0

My main goal: To get cut for beach season this year. In the past, I was more concerned with hanging out with friends and playing basketball. Now, my goal is to be in the best possible shape my body allows.

To future posters: Welcome!

vCash
    I'm Ryan, I live 25 minutes North of Pittsburgh.

Basically im a commited 2 sport athlete, im 17 and currently a junior in high school, planning to play baseball in college (outfielder) have been contacted by around 10 D1 schools including Big Ten, Big East. But I would like to play in the SEC, ACC, or Pac 10. Im also not ruling out D2 Florida Schools.

I'm 6'2' 1/2
    175 pounds

My goals are too increase my flexibility and strength, i like looking "jacked". I want all my numbers to go up but i dont want too bulky just big and strong.

Something interesting about my lifting style: Spend half of my workout on arms.
    Supplements: Amplified Creatine 189, Amplified Mass XXX
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 02-15-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast