Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

looking for any advice on powerlifting

Thinking of switching things up here in the next month or so. I think I'm set on doing a powerlifting routine. Gonna do some research and all that fun stuff, but just wanted to see if anyone had any tips, starting point, or good routines you could direct me to. basically anything, any advice welcome, I'm completely ignorant about powerlifting.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    You just want to get stronger right?

Eat extra food
    Lift heavy
    Longer rest times

Always works for me when I'm working up to a 1 rep max weight

vCash
    I guess. My core, chest, back isn't really where I want it to be, and I always notice powerlifters seem to have great ratio, seems everything they do really involves the torso. Just wanna get that solid feeling throughout my body, right now my arms just seem to be kinda outgrowing everything, no matter how much I lay off the arms or much I up the other stuff...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Powerliftingtowin.com is a decey website to learn from

vCash
    thanks. He's got a whole program, I might download it, seems pretty detailed and give an entire routine. Have you ever used his program?

vCash
    Nah I'm more of an "advanced" powerlifter so I do my own thing, but I do enjoy his reviews of some programs