Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Game Thread up to all star break.

Opener against Colorado going on right now.

5-0 Wild. Third period hasnt even started yet. Awesome.

vCash
    This place is hoppin'

vCash
    Too bad the "state of Hockey needs a "to the all star break" thread.

I can't decide if the Wild played well last night or the Avs played poorly...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    Too bad the "state of Hockey needs a "to the all star break" thread.

I can't decide if the Wild played well last night or the Avs played poorly...
    PSD is more of a NBA forum. Im looking at the game thread in the Wild forum at hockey's future, and just last nights game reached 31 pages. The forum where I have brought my hockey talk to reached 8 pages for the game thread.

And the Wild played great. Yeo completely outclasses Roy, and it goes back to the playoffs. Yeo has Colorado solved. Their only hopes against us, again, dating back to the playoffs, is Varlamov having one of his elite games.

vCash
    Colorado again tonight, this time in Colorado. I'm not expecting 5-0 again, but I am expecting us to look like the better team. Even if we look like the better team, Varlamov at home could easily steal one. I would be content with 1 point tonight.

vCash
    Wild up 2-0 going into the third. I am trying to curb my enthusiasm a little bit regarding this team, because I feel Colorado is just a team the Wild completely get. They are a good team, but the Wild just dominate them.
    I want to see what they do against a team they arent so familiar with.

Something that intrigues me about this team, is the Dumba/Folin pairing. Two rookies, that says a lot about how much faith Yeo has in them to play them together, although, defensive pairings don't quite work like they used to. Defense now, you find one or two workhorses, and disperse them throughout the pairings. Suter is a workhouse, and plays with all three D pairings. So it isnt always Dumba and Folin together, Suter plays with one or the other often too.

vCash
    A couple of awesome wins to start the season.

vCash
    Yes I watched both thought we looked good so far. I am impressed with Parise he is looking strong. Also Brodin signing was nice to see as he is only getting better. Darcy looked good in net. All around happy so far, I know its only two games but things are looking good for Minny. Id like to see Vanek hit some goals. I know they will come.
    \

vCash
    Kemps with 160 minutes and counting of shutout hockey, breaking Backstrom's Wild record of 157 minutes.

vCash

vCash
    there goes that

vCash
    The Wild are elite in every category... Except power play goals.

Think how good they'll be when the power play starts converting.

I'd much rather have a team be elite in everything except an early season power play than to know this team is staying in games because we're converting 50% of early season power plays.

vCash
    ^and now they are non-existent in almost every category. Momentum means everything in hockey.

vCash
    Back to back solid wins can hopefully get us back on track. We have a handful of pretty important players who have been out. We need to get em back soon.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    3 straight. Good to have parise and scandella back
    the packers have so much talent...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast