Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Logan Lerman in talks to play Peter Parker in Spider Man Reboot!

Logan Lerman, the star of “Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief,” told Billy Bush for Access Hollywood and “The Billy Bush Show” that he is in talks with Sony to play Peter Parker in the “Spider-Man” reboot.

“There have been a few discussions, it’s definitely something I’m looking into,” Logan told Billy on Thursday.

The 18-year-old actor said he’s been a hardcore fan of the web-slinger for years.

“It’s one of my favorite characters ever and I’m a huge fan of the series,” he continued. “I’d love to have more conversations about it. I’m definitely very interested in it.”

The “Percy Jackson” star explained that the interest in him playing Spider-Man was “vice versa,” and that both he and the studio have expressed interest.

But Logan noted that the talks with the studio are only in the preliminary stage.

“It’s just, you know, conversations are starting. It’s a long process with the studio and the producers and everything. But it’s definitely a project that I’m really interested in, of course,” he told Billy. “I’d love to focus on the human element a little bit more. It’d be such a fun experience.”
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/percy..._article_28641

I hate the idea of them rebooting the franchise and of course going back to high school...

vCash
    how old is this kid? Doesn't really look like a Peter Parker?

I just want to see Spiderman done right. I wasn't a huge fan of Raimi's spiderman franchise. One and two were good but the utter shittiness of #3 just makes me want to hate the entire series.

vCash
    As long as it's not Robert Pattinson, I'll be ok. But still, I don't like the idea of going back to high school and starting from scratch.

vCash
    Reboot, with no name actors is sometimes a good idea

vCash
    yuck.

movie looks terrible, so I'm not exactly excited about this.

vCash
    **** reboots. They've been so overused now that any smart usage of them are few and far between.