Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

MTV's The Jersey Shore

What a deeeesaster!!! So bad I couldn't look away for 2full hours. With some Real World and Road Rulers on here, surprised no one's brought up this show yet. Basically it's The Real World: Jersey Shore. 8 complete douchey, self proclaimed guidos/guidettes living in a shore house in Seaside Heights for 1 month this past summer.

The show's got it all .. trashy girls, big spray tanned juiceheads, hilarious blown out spiky hair, and best of all endless fights!!! As a fellow New Jerseyian i cringe when watching this... but I MTV for their efforts in giving us the trashiest show since Real World: Las Vegas!!!

vCash
    it's shows like this that make me glad my time spent living in jersey earlier in my life was short and brief

and nowhere near the shore
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    LOL I plan to watch it today.

vCash
    Beware... you will be addicted!!! The Season previews after the episodes make me anxious to see the mess that will be this show!!

vCash
    "If hating is your occupation than I have a full time job for you" LOL

vCash
    Yea I saw it last night missed the last half hour because I feel asleep so I will watch the replay tonight. But yea crazy show and I actually can not believe people are seriously like this. Its very funny, and I will be laughing the whole time. Kinda of reminds me of this!

vCash
    how about that one girl's quote about the job they gave them: ~
    'i just think this job is beneath me. I mean I'm a bartender. I do amazing things'
    Literally fell off my chair laughing... i almost dont know if these people are real.

vCash
    Classic Show. First time I've watched MTV in a long time and I was not dissapointed. How do people like the one's we saw take themselves seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    how about that one girl's quote about the job they gave them: ~

Literally fell off my chair laughing... i almost dont know if these people are real.
    I didnt see the show yet but I like that.

vCash
    The majority of the shows that they put on MTV, it's either I don't know and I don't care or I don't want to know. The only shows tolerable are Cribs, *******, Viva La Bam and Beavis and Butthead. Everything else can go die in a fire.

vCash
    Damn Dirty Italians besides little funny looking bald mexican gangbangers, these type of over stereotypical *******s make me wish for a nuclear holocaust that can just exterminate an entire group of people.
    We get it Boston and new york were not as great a Fans as you, you are you Deserve it. We get to games late and leave early....... because were busy surfing and on our Lady pyramids having sex with women while your salting your driveway. SORRY!!

vCash
    Bunch of chodes.

vCash
    I really hope there are no people like that here on PSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I really hope there are no people like that here on PSD.
    I think you're safe there. Those people wouldn't even know how to turn a computer on much less use one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I think you're safe there. Those people wouldn't even know how to turn a computer on much less use one.
    The only use they have for computer's is an object to lift to make their muscle's bigger.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast