Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trade Toskala for Huskins.

As many of you quackers know, the Ducks have aquired former Sharks goalie Vesa Toskala from the Maple Leafs as a part of that massive three team deal. As a Sharks fan, I want to see Vesa get traded back home to San Jose, and we'll give you back Ken Huskins, we got along with Travis Moen last season. That way everyone will be back where they belong. Thoughts?

vCash
    It's not happening. They need a back-up goalie and, imo, Pogge isn't NHL ready just yet.

vCash
    i would like to see huskins back in Anaheim but i dont think that theyll trade a goalie that they just got. also because they dont have a backup without toskala

vCash
    Hey boys, wanted to know how serious this particular rumors is...Been listening to sports radio in Chicago and they've said there's a possibility of the Blackhawks trading Defenseman Cam Barker to the Anaheim Ducks for former Chicago Blackhawk and current Duck defenseman James "WIZ"Wisneiski, I personally was pissed off when we traded him to you guys last year for Phalsson (who did nothing for us in the playoffs). Just wanted to hear anything from your guys end.
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

vCash
    I'd get rid of toskala