Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Is Jimmy Fallon now out of a job?

With all changes NBC made, did this hack finally lose his job? He sucked on saturday night live, got exposed on movie circuit.

vCash
    Fallon's show is getting tons better. I laugh at the people who just rip on it because you obviously only watched the first week and thats it.

And no, he isn't going to lose his job.

vCash
    I was the first to criticize Fallon the first 2 weeks of his show. It was a disaster.

However, it is now 10000x better. The guy finally feels comfortable doing it and you can tell. Pretty good late night show

vCash
    i dunno, but he ought to be anyway. the dude sucks. he laughs at himself all the time. it's obnoxious.

i don't usually watch family guy, but one of the most appropriate skits was when meg slept with him (he seduced her) and peter punches him before he even knows it and says that it was for laughing throughout all the skits he's ever in. lol. so true. and he's hardly funny, especially compared to the actually good SNL products (farley, chase, farrell, sandler, etc.).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Fallon's show is getting tons better. I laugh at the people who just rip on it because you obviously only watched the first week and thats it.

And no, he isn't going to lose his job.
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    I was the first to criticize Fallon the first 2 weeks of his show. It was a disaster.

However, it is now 10000x better. The guy finally feels comfortable doing it and you can tell. Pretty good late night show
    I agree completely, glad he's won you guys over. I've been a fan since day one, but there's no doubt that he's improved so much since his first handful of shows.

I love his TV show spoof skits. 7th Floor West, The Real Housewives of Late Night and the new one 6-Bee are all hilarious.

Why would he be out of a job? He does very well in the ratings, constantly beating Craig Ferguson in the key demographics.

vCash
    I love it when he does his thank you's.

"Thank you ponytails for making the back of a girls head look like a horses ***."

vCash
    I always get a laugh when a joke fails and he takes the card and gives it to an audience member. No idea why that's funny, but it is

vCash
    I hate Fallon but I am unsure why the whole Leno/Conan thing would somehow cause Fallon to get fired.

vCash
    I like Fallon, but I think his monologues are agonizing to sit through

vCash
    I havent seen much of his show at all but I always stop and watch when he's writing those "thank you notes" those are pretty funny.
    I'm still pissed at him for ruining "Fever Pitch" that movie could have been really good with a better lead actor. Well I guess I'm more pissed at whoever cast that movie for not knowing that Jimmy Fallon can't act for ****
    Last edited by ReJo; 02-03-2010 at 03:12 PM.

vCash
    He's just as unfunny as Leno, maybe more (which is nearly impossible)...but I don't see how this whole late night saga hurts him in any way. If anything it might help b/c he'll have a better lead in once Jay comes back, assuming all his fans stay with him once he returns to the Tonight Show.

vCash
    i watched fallon for 10 minutes on the first week to see if he would struggle and he did..little surprised to see people saying he is ok..may have to see if he has improved much.

vCash
    His stand up is still pretty bad, but everything else has improved. Plus, he has The Roots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    His stand up is still pretty bad, but everything else has improved. Plus, he has The Roots.
    Yeah he's awwwwwful in the monologue. Just brutal.

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

vCash
    The first show made me cringe at how bad it was. But it wasn't because I didn't like him, its just his delivery was way off. But since then, he gets better and better every episode. Give him a chance before critisizing.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he laughs at every single joke he makes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast