Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Dear John

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,671
    vCash
    1500
    Hmmm...can't say I want to see this movie at all, but the chick flick is a powerful sex-getting tool, so I approve.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,181
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    yeah Valentine's Day looks pretty good
    mainly because Alba and Biel are going to be in it
    How'd I guess you were going to say that. You're the #1 Alba fan on PSD.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    How'd I guess you were going to say that. You're the #1 Alba fan on PSD.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,004
    vCash
    1500
    Not my type of movie....but that's just me.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scarborough, ON
    Posts
    14,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post

    Same here.

    it's not all about the action movies



    yeah Valentine's Day looks pretty good
    mainly because Alba and Biel are going to be in it
    Man Valentine's Day probably has some of the hottest actresses.

    Biel, Alba, Garner, Hathaway (always had a thing for her)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,989
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Not my type of movie....but that's just me.
    No, that's just most men.
    I'm In.



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    23,528
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by td0tsfinest View Post
    Man Valentine's Day probably has some of the hottest actresses.

    Biel, Alba, Garner, Hathaway (always had a thing for her)
    What's the use of collecting so much eye candy if none of them are going to get naked?

    Anyway, this movie looks especially terrible. Not that that's surprising, given it's based off a Nicholas Sparks "novel."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    27,446
    vCash
    1500
    Good luck NYKnickFanatic....


    Soon...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    32,044
    vCash
    1500
    thankfully for me...my girlfriend HATES these kinds of movies. She refuses to see the Notebook

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    What's the use of collecting so much eye candy if none of them are going to get naked?

    Anyway, this movie looks especially terrible. Not that that's surprising, given it's based off a Nicholas Sparks "novel."
    Nicholas Sparks really needs to be stopped. Cut of his hands, remove his brain, do something!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    23,528
    vCash
    1500
    He's number two on my list of "Terrible Popular Authors I'd Like to Punch in the Face," behind Stephenie Meyer and just barely ahead of Dan Brown.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    thankfully for me...my girlfriend HATES these kinds of movies. She refuses to see the Notebook
    then im afraid to tell you that your girlfriend is a dude.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,532
    vCash
    1500
    Just watching the commercials for this causes suicidal thoughts in me.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,989
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeat View Post
    then im afraid to tell you that your girlfriend is a dude.
    Or it means you guys that are dragged to see it are ******* and you're just jealous and wish your girlfriend also had good taste in movies.
    I'm In.



  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,451
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Or it means you guys that are dragged to see it are ******* and you're just jealous and wish your girlfriend also had good taste in movies.
    nope
    every girl loves movies like notebooks or whatever
    either your girl is manly or just a straight up dude.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •