Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash

New Predator Movie

According to an early script review by LatinoReview.com, the plot of the film follows a man named Royce who is abducted by alien creatures known as the Predators. He is released onto the Predators home planet -which acts as a game reserve- along with seven other humans, where they are hunted by creatures known as "Black Super Predators". While battling to survive against these creatures, they also stumble across an American soldier known as Noland who was brought to the planet years ago as game, but has managed to survive by hiding from the Predators in a cave. Noland reveals that the Predators have been hunting humans by dropping them on this planet for many years. A cameo appearance is also written in the script for Arnold Schwarzenegger's character Dutch from the first film, [2] although his involvement has yet to be confirmed.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predators

I for one am excited. I was a big fan of the first 2 predator movies, not so much AVP & AVP-R. Hopefully this one lives up to the first 2!!

vCash
    I'm not too wild about the cast though. Topher Grace and Adrian Brody

vCash
    I didn't even know they were making another Predator movie until yesterday. I wasn't really a huge fan of the predator movies.

Looking at the synopsis, the graphics of the Predator world better look amazing to get people to watch it.

vCash
    I could be wrong but I think this was posted a little while ago. Either way, I did enjoy the original Predator with Arnold, the second one with Danny Glover was meh.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    This sounds ****ing stupid. I'll still watch it, but it sounds stupid.

vCash
    Survival movie, they tend to have potential. Who knows how it will turn out. As long as it doesn't look like total crap I'll see it sooner or later.

vCash
    Eh... the last two were really bad.

vCash
    Fishburne n Trejo should be fun to see. both can be solid in action movies. Grace n Brody seem like a bad choice, but we'll see.

vCash
    Oh wow, Brody in Predator... damn.

W.e, been a fan of the series since day 1 so I'll watch it. They better not have loads of Predators dying or appearing though. I always saw them as superior to others and thought it was bad in AvP that 2 of them freaking die to the same Alien... sad.

On a side note, they better change "Black Super Predators" to something else... wow that is very cheesy man, seriously.

vCash
    Mahershalalhashbaz Ali= Best name ever

Not a horrible cast minus Grace. Brody I'm at least willing to wait and see how it works out.

Sig Bet Record: 1-0

YOU'RE SPOILED

vCash
    Loved the first one. Second one stunk but I'll give this one a try

vCash
    There was another script for Predator 3 on a pirate ship way back in the day showing how they got that pistol. Which was handed to Danny Glover on part 2 but was canceled. But that could be part 4 if part 3 make enough cash.http://www.predators-movie.com/
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 03-16-2010 at 11:31 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I'm not too wild about the cast though. Topher Grace and Adrian Brody
    that's why I'd see it, lol.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    Cast isn't as bad as I thought it would be which is surprising. I love Predator so I'm already sold.

vCash
    Has potential, not sure it will live up to it though.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast