Peyton Manning is going to go down as the best quarterback ever . No doubt in my mind. The way he controls the game. Its like he can just turn on and off whenever he wants. In the first quarter and a half of the jets game he was somewhat quiet. Then when his team was down 17-6 he ran a 2 minute drill and went right down the field to cut it to 17-13 before the half. From then on Peyton made the best defense in the NFL who had shut everybody down look like a practice squad by torching them for long drives for touchdowns and ended up winning 30-17. And that was an AFC championship game to take them to the super bowl. Not that i didnt think he was the best ever before it but that game definitely shows why he is the greatest. Marino is up there with him but Manning has surpassed his stats. There are many quarterbacks who are close but if i had to choose id go with Peyton Manning and his consistency. 10 4,000 yard seasons, 3 4,500 yard seasons, 5 30 touchdown seasons, and his 1 49 touchdown season. Add the possible 2 superbowls to that. Wow.