Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: qbs 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    We need to rate the backup QBs..shall I make a thread?
    Do it! all about David Carr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan05 View Post
    1 Brees
    2 Manning
    3 Rivers
    4 Brady
    5 Rodgers
    6 Schaub
    7 Favre ?
    8 Roethlisberger
    9 Warner ?
    10 McNabb
    11 Ryan
    12 Romo
    12.5 Cutler
    13 Eli
    14 Palmer
    15 Young
    16 Orton
    17 Smith
    18 Flacco
    19 Garrard
    20 Cassel
    21 Stafford
    22 Sanchez
    23 Henne
    24 Hasselbeck
    25 Moore
    fixed

vCash
    Based on 2009 season, Not on potential
    1) Peyton
    2) Brady
    3) Brees
    4) Rivers
    5) Favre-
    6) Rodgers
    7) Rothelisberger
    8) Romo
    9) Schaub
    10) Warner
    11) Mcnabb
    12) Eli .
    13)Palmer
    14) Ryan
    15) Cutler
    Those are from my top 15 list and i think thats pretty spot on. This may be a little more controversial

16) Garrard
    17) Campbell
    18) Flacco
    19) Cassell
    20) Orton
    21) Sanchez
    22) Henne
    23) Young
    24) Hasselbeck
    25) Smith
    26) Stafford
    27) Freeman
    28)Quinn
    29) Delhomme
    30)Bulger
    31) Fitzpatrick
    32) Gradowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    fixed
    How the **** is Henne and Sanchez the 3rd and 4th worst QBs in the league!?

Henne and Sanchez are better than Cutler.

"But Cutler doesn't have good WRs"

... Go take a look at the Dolphins WRs and tell me which one of those are good...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post

... Go take a look at the Dolphins WRs and tell me which one of those are good...
    Wo hold on Henne had the better season but he's not better then Cutler. He needs to prove himself a little more before we deem that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    Wo hold on Henne had the better season but he's not better then Cutler. He needs to prove himself a little more before we deem that.
    agreed. But I truly believe by next year, both Henne and Chez can be in the top 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    fixed
    more like you destroyed my post. Cutler doesn't belong on that list

vCash
    Cutler demanded a trade and played his worst as a pro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Based on 2009 season, Not on potential
    1) Peyton
    2) Brady
    3) Brees
    4) Rivers
    5) Favre-
    6) Rodgers
    7) Rothelisberger
    8) Romo
    9) Schaub
    10) Warner
    11) Mcnabb
    12) Eli .
    13)Palmer
    14) Ryan
    15) Cutler
    Those are from my top 15 list and i think thats pretty spot on. This may be a little more controversial
    Based on this past season, why would you rank Brady #2?
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    agreed. But I truly believe by next year, both Henne and Chez can be in the top 15.
    I just don't see either of these guys in the top 15. Sanchez will probably get a lot of credit because the jets as a team should be pretty successful but his numbers this year were pretty bad (Jamarcus Russell actually had better stats last year in his first season as a starter). I'm sure he'll get better but for a while i think the jets just want him not to lose the game instead of trying to win. also, i haven't looked but since the jets did so well this year their schedule should be harder next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post

thats just delusional.
    watch a game sometime, seriously.

cutler was relied on to carry an offense with very inexperienced weapons, poor blocking, and a non-existent running game.

from a pure production standpoint, he mass outproduced sanchez and henne.
    not only did he still have a higher QB ratin than both, he threw for about 1000 yards more, and had more than twice as many tds.
    from a skill standpoint, its not remotely close either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    I just don't see either of these guys in the top 15. Sanchez will probably get a lot of credit because the jets as a team should be pretty successful but his numbers this year were pretty bad (Jamarcus Russell actually had better stats last year in his first season as a starter). I'm sure he'll get better but for a while i think the jets just want him not to lose the game instead of trying to win. also, i haven't looked but since the jets did so well this year their schedule should be harder next year.
    Schedule has nothing to do with success.

Again Marks numbers are really really bad because of a couple doozys which is not suprising as a rookie. Think about this: 5 picks vs Buffalo, 4 vs the Pats and 3 vs the Falcons and Saints. So in just 4 bad games Mark had 15/20 picks he threw this year. He really weasnt as bad as his numbers suggest.

Next year with TJ potentially gone, expect him to pass a lot more, especially with a year under his belt

vCash
    Schedule has nothing to do with success.

Again Marks numbers are really really bad because of a couple doozys which is not suprising as a rookie. Think about this: 5 picks vs Buffalo, 4 vs the Pats and 3 vs the Falcons and Saints. So in just 4 bad games Mark had 15/20 picks he threw this year. He really weasnt as bad as his numbers suggest.

Next year with TJ potentially gone, expect him to pass a lot more, especially with a year under his belt
    Saying the schedule has nothing to do with success is false.

You're right about sanchez' stats being bad because of some really bad games. the problem i see is he didn't really have any really good games outside of a decent game against miami and the playoff loss against indy. If i were a jets fan and found out he was going to throw a lot more if they lose jones i'd be worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdler388 View Post
    Saying the schedule has nothing to do with success is false.

You're right about sanchez' stats being bad because of some really bad games. the problem i see is he didn't really have any really good games outside of a decent game against miami and the playoff loss against indy. If i were a jets fan and found out he was going to throw a lot more if they lose jones i'd be worried.
    No it is correct, the schedule was generated last year. The Jets have known they would play the NFC North, AFC North since 2007.

And Sanchez has only gotten better. He did a good job managing the ball, his cinncinatti game in the playoffs was fantastic and we just have confidence with the guy. If you watch the games, you see that his decision making process improved since early in the season and he still remains great in the pocket with his elusiveness, their is a lot of potential and with a year in the system with the same Ocord returning and his same offensive weapons returning for the most part, I expect Sanchez to do better next year.

vCash
    No it is correct, the schedule was generated last year. The Jets have known they would play the NFC North, AFC North since 2007.

And Sanchez has only gotten better. He did a good job managing the ball, his cinncinatti game in the playoffs was fantastic and we just have confidence with the guy. If you watch the games, you see that his decision making process improved since early in the season and he still remains great in the pocket with his elusiveness, their is a lot of potential and with a year in the system with the same Ocord returning and his same offensive weapons returning for the most part, I expect Sanchez to do better next year.
    even after your play your division, as well as the rotated AFC and NFC divisions you have a few games left in your schedule that are decided by where you finished the previous season.

don't get me wrong, i'm not anti sanchez i just don't see him as a top 15 QB next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast