Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Vick to tell story in 10-part TV series

Vick shows rebuilt life on docu-series

PHILADELPHIA (AP)—Michael Vick is taking his road to redemption to television.

Vick tells his side of how he got involved in a dogfighting ring that sent him to prison and temporarily halted his NFL career as part of a series that debuts next month on BET. Vick says the 10-part series will show he’s a changed man from his tragic fall from stardom “that was all my fault.”

Vick tells The Associated Press that walking over the burial spots of some of the dogs killed as part of his dogfighting operation was when he “really realized all the wrong that I did.”

Vick served an 18-month prison sentence for operating a dogfighting ring. He returned to the NFL this season with the Philadelphia Eagles.

“The Michael Vick Project” premieres Feb. 2.
    Source

sounds pretty cool. Ill watch.

246 Miles (one way) to Oakland Alameda Coliseum
    Something I'd like to view... 10 part series? Thats a short story long...

Originally Posted by
    GoatMilk

no it is, you're 100% correct

personally, I can't stand it. thats why i hate the raiders.
    their cholo fans are annoying and stupid as hell

Put it on IASIP!

That's cool. I hope it gets uploaded on youtube or something also.

He is very boring and doesn't look like he gives a **** in interviews and him talking for a whole hour or even a half an hour? No thank you! I still like him as a football player though

Skip it
    Last edited by TheGiantYankee; 01-21-2010 at 08:50 PM.

I don't buy any of his "I'm changed" ********. he got caught, and he's acting like he feels bad for what he did rather than regrets getting caught.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    I don't buy any of his "I'm changed" ********. he got caught, and he's acting like he feels bad for what he did rather than regrets getting caught.
    Holy crap, I agree with brandonlamana.

Vick's a scum bag. I don't care about him as a football player, he's immensely talented and on the field-best of luck to him. But as a person, he's on a similar level as Ray Lewis. Pure scum, I don't want to watch him pretend to be sorry. If he wasn't caught, he'd be doing the same thing right now.

Although it may seem like he doesn't care, I'm sure he does. It does take some time just to set this TV series up, so I'm sure he cares somewhat. Would you care if your NFL football career was destroyed because of a really stupid decision you made? You probably would care, and he's trying to redeem himself a bit.

Thumbs down Stupid

Oh Great, A Show Trying to Make Vick Look Like The Victim In All This, Really Getting Desperate For Show Ideas Ain't They? How's This for A Show Idea, Carving Pumpkins with Lorena Bobbitt? Any Viewers?

Quote Originally Posted by redwhitenblue View Post

Vick's a scum bag. I don't care about him as a football player, he's immensely talented and on the field-best of luck to him.
    Holy crap me too

I'll watch this right after I catch up on the reruns of "Little House on the Prairie" I missed

Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Although it may seem like he doesn't care, I'm sure he does. It does take some time just to set this TV series up, so I'm sure he cares somewhat. Would you care if your NFL football career was destroyed because of a really stupid decision you made? You probably would care, and he's trying to redeem himself a bit.
    He cares about his image. He is basically a murderer, but he doesn't fit that definition b/c it was dogs. I'd argue he is likely a psychopath, but that has been proven wrong via tests. I just hate the guy, will never forgive him.

I don't think this will help redeem himself. Either people have forgiven him, or they hate him.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhitenblue View Post

Vick's a scum bag. I don't care about him as a football player, he's immensely talented and on the field-best of luck to him. But as a person, he's on a similar level as Ray Lewis. Pure scum, I don't want to watch him pretend to be sorry. If he wasn't caught, he'd be doing the same thing right now.

Click here to register!

Mike Vick go get mauled by a dog. F him. I saw some more dogfighting on like the news. anyone involved is a POS.

He cares about his image. He is basically a murderer, but he doesn't fit that definition b/c it was dogs. I'd argue he is likely a psychopath, but that has been proven wrong via tests. I just hate the guy, will never forgive him.

I don't think this will help redeem himself. Either people have forgiven him, or they hate him.
    100% agree with all you said man. I think he is one of the biggest pieces of trash. Why dont we electrocute him like he did to the dogs that lost. Or how bout we hang him, like he did when his dogs lost. The piece of **** used a family pet as a bait dog at one time. Im not buying the mistake bit at all. He knew what he was doin from day one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast