7 41.18%
  • Wes Welker

10 58.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Who is More Important to Pats?

Wes Welker
    Randy Moss.

Who is the most important? Who would the Pats miss the most? Feel like this could be an interesting topic

vCash
    The correct answer is... Me.

vCash
    Wes Welker. I already explained my reasoning in another thread earlier today...

vCash
    Randy Moss lets Wes Welker be...Wes Welker...like when Randy Moss lets Julian Edelman be ...Wes Welkerish
    THE Ohio State University

I LOVE PITTSBURGH 6 SB Trophies, 5 World Series Trophies, 3 Stanley Cups
    BEN
    SID

vCash
    Welker. He seems to be around the prime of his career (before the injury) and Moss just looks like he's slowly starting to decline. He's still a top WR though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusncleats View Post
    Randy Moss lets Wes Welker be...Wes Welker...like when Randy Moss lets Julian Edelman be ...Wes Welkerish
    I agree with u
    Here we come

vCash
    Welker's role is more important than Moss's in that system, which is what the question is asking. Doesn't mean Wes Welker's a more talented receiver than Moss.

vCash
    ....lol....

vCash
    I have been thinking about this for awhile and I have to say Welker without a doubt. Moss's work ethic is trash. He doesn't come across the middle and honestly I dont think even tries unless he's the #1 route. While Welker goes out there and busts his nut sac everyday doing whatever needs to get done. He wil lrun any route, he will run the end around, he blocks corners and safeties that are often way bigger then him.

Fitzgerald is the most talented reciever in the league but Welker would probably be my first choice due to all his various talents.

vCash
    I don't know if Welkers stats are as great without the threat of Moss on the other side. So i'd have to say Moss. Plus, Edelman stepped in and performed much like Welker. I don't think anyone is going to step in and do what Randy Moss does (when he tries, of course).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    I have been thinking about this for awhile and I have to say Welker without a doubt. Moss's work ethic is trash. He doesn't come across the middle and honestly I dont think even tries unless he's the #1 route. While Welker goes out there and busts his nut sac everyday doing whatever needs to get done. He wil lrun any route, he will run the end around, he blocks corners and safeties that are often way bigger then him.

Fitzgerald is the most talented reciever in the league but Welker would probably be my first choice due to all his various talents .
    I completly disagree with this bolded section. I hope you have plans to get another legit starting reciever.

vCash
    Without Moss being there to stretch the field...Those underneath opportunities for Welker just arent there like they are now. Moss is by far the more important player.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    This thread earns biggest joke of the MILLENNIUM

vCash
    Im going to say Moss. Nothing away from Welker, but Moss' presence on the field alone gets Welker open often. They use what is given to them.

vCash
    This tickles my pickle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast